Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61181 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Thumbs up What New You Are Doing To Stop SPAM.

STOP SPAM.

I am running a classifieds site and critically attacked by spam posting. I have to manually check all posting for final approval. I had done everything to stop these type of spam post by using plugins etc.

Thank god to ? recaptcha ? and "disqus" which is helping to fight against SPAM to some extent, while new registration of members. But the problem is not totally solved. Can somebody suggest me some opinion in this situation.

I will be highly appreciate and thankful .

Thanks and regards

ShivJaiswaL Reviewed by ShivJaiswaL on . What New You Are Doing To Stop SPAM. >_> STOP SPAM. I am running a classifieds site and critically attacked by spam posting. I have to manually check all posting for final approval. I had done everything to stop these type of spam post by using plugins etc. Thank god to ? recaptcha ? and "disqus" which is helping to fight against SPAM to some extent, while new registration of members. But the problem is not totally solved. Can somebody suggest me some opinion in this situation. I will be Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    Seekdl.com
    You stop SPAM in one way, there is always another way coming out... it is hard to fight this.

Thread Information