Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6940 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Which is the current Best filehost for PPD

I know that after the downfall of the rates of rapidgator PPD program, hardly any filehost with good PPD rates is left but i just want a comparison of the filehost which is best among the PPD right now.
    Also i have heard of this new host "Azushare" and it has got quite popular with it's PPD program. If anyone here reading my post is using it, can you please tell me that does it counts multiple downloads from the same IP ?? (although they have mentioned it on their site but i just want to cross check it)
    And what problems(if any) are you facing with this new host ?
    raveeshm2 Reviewed by raveeshm2 on . Which is the current Best filehost for PPD I know that after the downfall of the rates of rapidgator PPD program, hardly any filehost with good PPD rates is left but i just want a comparison of the filehost which is best among the PPD right now. Also i have heard of this new host "Azushare" and it has got quite popular with it's PPD program. If anyone here reading my post is using it, can you please tell me that does it counts multiple downloads from the same IP ?? (although they have mentioned it on their site but i just want to Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

filefactory

Thread Information