Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62161 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Exclamation Why Webhosters pass negative comments about other webhosters?

I daily browse the hosting section and the thing which has disappointed me is that Webhosters Pass negative comments about other webhosters who post in that section or try to convince other people not to go for this host it will be bad.
    Comments like this are posted.

"Don't host with them don't say i warned you"
    "They will die like ganesh's hosting"
    "You will not be safe with them"

And Bla bla bla bla

The truth is that they don't know the new webhoster and try to pass remarks about them.

The comments which i have seen are. First of all tippie to ganesh and ganesh on tippie. Then tippie on oxywrz. then tippie again (what!!) in this thread http://www.besthostingforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1446.

What is all this don't you guys think it is un-ethical. You are allowed to give comments but not like this one that this host will die etc etc. If you havn't tested them don't review them. I think this kind of thing should be included in the forum rules.
    musman1986 Reviewed by musman1986 on . Why Webhosters pass negative comments about other webhosters? I daily browse the hosting section and the thing which has disappointed me is that Webhosters Pass negative comments about other webhosters who post in that section or try to convince other people not to go for this host it will be bad. Comments like this are posted. "Don't host with them don't say i warned you" "They will die like ganesh's hosting" "You will not be safe with them" And Bla bla bla bla The truth is that they don't know the new webhoster and try to pass remarks about Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    ithangout.ro
    They dont like competition
    or
    They know that their host is not so good , so they make negative comments about others

It's a bit of a turn-off... like political campaigns, everyone gets so much dirt, you have to choose the least worst.

Banned
    Website's:
    warezscene.org forum.warezscene.org
    Agreed.

Any posts that are negative towards hosts/sites they've never tried, will be deleted.
    We don't wanna' promote negativity here.. but a nice friendly community base.

If you see posts like it, hit the report button (), and justice will serve.

Thanks.

Website's:
    iGotMusic.org NitroRoms.com GamersFire.com
    Quote Originally Posted by UltimA View Post
    Agreed.

Any posts that are negative towards hosts/sites they've never tried, will be deleted.

Thanks.
    If the report button actually worked Ultima

See here: http://www.besthostingforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1320

@Topic: truthfully, I don't care what any one says. only YOU and YOU alone can know how the host is, and thats by trying it

in other news, wrzhost semi-dedi down once again

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Falcon View Post
    If the report button actually worked Ultima

See here: http://www.besthostingforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1320

@Topic: truthfully, I don't care what any one says. only YOU and YOU alone can know how the host is, and thats by trying it

Yes you are right the report button don't work just a blank page with word flood on top of it. Before this i use to hesitate reporting these kind of posts but now as i have the permissions i will report them. But if the report button works.

Website's:
    WRZhost.com WExplain.com
    Isn't a forum to tell your opinion and share your experiences?

You think I care about other hosts,you think I want the shitty clients that other hosts don't want,you think I say these things to make other hosts bad?
    Most of the time I say something it's based on experience and true reasons I've read somewhere else.
    Example,it's known that holland isn't safe anymore.I live in Belgium,12 km from holland so I know what happens there.
    So I'm not able to say that it's bad to host a site there?
    WRZhost was started in the first place to keep my websites online,I get a nice amount of clients each day and some leave and some stay it's known.
    I've had my fair share of bad comments and reviews aswell,you think someone cares to delete them?
    You think a user with 10 posts or less couldn't be an other hosts fucking me?
    You should look it from my side aswell.
    I'm not here to steal clients or talk bad about other hosts,I'm sorry if it looked that way.I never meant to cause any harm,I just say the truth.

@Topic: truthfully, I don't care what any one says. only YOU and YOU alone can know how the host is, and thats by trying it !
    Any questions? Want to make money?My Online Marketing Forum
    WRZhost offshore hosting! Still the best offshore hosting after 7 years! Hongkong,Russia,NL,Germany

Quote Originally Posted by UltimA View Post
    Agreed.

Thanks.
    I want to rep you now but I can't.. so here [+Rep] lol

Thread Information