Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6908 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    The world is becoming worse everyday where will it end.

2.   Sponsored Links

because these hosts are not company and not official.

examples : ryushare, lumfile, coraldrive, filesega, uploadboost etc... etc.. these hosts are not company.(All xfileshare scripts).filesonic, wupload, depositfiles, bitshare, rapidgator these hosts are company.

Quote Originally Posted by qloolp View Post
    @kapitalnie

I disagree with you. If user ask for refund and filehost refund, paypal will have no problem. The problem came from many filehost deny to refund then paypal suspend filehost account.

Turbobit or Netload or whatever have refund policy because they protect them self. They don't want to pay to uploader in advance.

It isn't because mass refund.
    Quite so. Denying mass refunds. That was my point.

Quote Originally Posted by qloolp View Post
    @kapitalnie

I disagree with you. If user ask for refund and filehost refund, paypal will have no problem. The problem came from many filehost deny to refund then paypal suspend filehost account.

Turbobit or Netload or whatever have refund policy because they protect them self. They don't want to pay to uploader in advance.

It isn't because mass refund.
    but if you were the owner, would you refund?
    i mean, you wouldnt make any money,
    so if i buy an account, download all the stuff i want, and file chargeback the next day.... that's not right.

Banned
    yes main problem all new hosts refuse REFUND policy. They say a member has 1 month account refund its money after 29 day download. If so, remove 1 month account and make it 3 months and give 30-45 days refund period and add 10 downloads account like extabit (for try and see) and mark this paypal against abusing you
    like letitbit ban paypal accounts (when you refund), companies want to earn more money and ignore human/user rights and paypal want to protect user rights and

Filehosts always was and always be. Don't worry.

Fuck paypal. who cares. as long as webmoney is thr no probs!!

Banned
    webmoney does not work for me and alertpay too. Only paypal . Because of it
    I can not say FUCK paypal. Do not be selfish, there are others here except you.

webmoney does not work for me and alertpay too. Only paypal . Because of it
    I can not say FUCK paypal. Do not be selfish, there are others here except you.
    I aint selfish infact webmoney works for everyone

I better find a spoon to cut away at my wrists -- This is so emotional OMG!!!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information