Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61154 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Website's:
    justbeenpaidz.blogspot.com

Default iPhone Unlock/Jailbreak Script 25$ Fully Functional sites

iPhone Unlock and Jailbreak Site. $18.95 per sale. Pure Profit. Files Included

Welcome to the Sale of script

This is a fully functional iPhone unlock site script!

New members that pay when they signup will be directed to the Members Area with everything they need. You will not have to do anything to assist this process.
    You can either start your own website and the product and make $18.95 a sale or you may decide to just turn around and flip the site for over $100. Go and take a look at Flippa right now, iphone unlock sites are selling like hotcakes at the great price of $100 a piece.
    The script is simple to install and comes with instructions and also the files that you will need.

It is so simple your drunk grandma could take care of it!

Here is a screenshot of what the finished product looks like:

- Very rare and high value keyword domain name for iPhone niche with several million searches each month alone for that domain keywords.

- Earn $18.95 per sale for selling iphone unlock and jailbreak

- Complete script and ready to start making money

- Easy to manage, you just need to add your payment details, each sale is 100% yours

- On top of that, you can use clickbank, paydotcom, payspree, plimus or another affiliated program to generate sales and recruit affiliates for you. And sure any Google adwords pcc campaign work cheap and well in this niche.

iPhone unlocking and Jailbreaking is a high demand product, especially with Apple constantly releasing new updates and new models of phones, this web site will be alive for a long time profiting and growing each day.There are over 20,000 new IPhone activations each day!

This is a one-time opportunity to buy a very strong business that you can easily run from any location in the world. Profits are very high and will continue to groe. This site has been profitable since the launch!

3G-Unlock/4G-Unlocks are very high demand business, within the constantly growing iPhone niche. If your not familiar with this niche, it is a highly demanded product and is proven it to be very profitable.

What you will get with the sale:

- Strong & High value domain name :
    script look like this

- All files, content, and the product with resell rights ( 7 pdf ebook, 1 apps software, 2 zip files are in the download for $18,95 included)

Script price is 25$ final i m selling 10 copies here
    payment method alertpay (payza) and credit card (optional)
    any question just pm
    fahadzaman66 Reviewed by fahadzaman66 on . iPhone Unlock/Jailbreak Script 25$ Fully Functional sites iPhone Unlock and Jailbreak Site. $18.95 per sale. Pure Profit. Files Included Welcome to the Sale of script This is a fully functional iPhone unlock site script! New members that pay when they signup will be directed to the Members Area with everything they need. You will not have to do anything to assist this process. You can either start your own website and the product and make $18.95 a sale or you may decide to just turn around and flip the site for over $100. Go and take a Rating: 5
    if you want senuke xcr latest full version with lifetime updates just pm

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    Proaudiozone.info HdMoviesNxT.com
    if i buy this what i will get site with script or just script mean how to run the script too.

and is the procces of unlocking will be done online or the user must buy the script too from me.

Website's:
    no user not buy script from you its auto script when user pay you via paypal than auto send unlock files to that user who pay money to you its full script you just need to files these script files in your host and thats it your site is run every sales you get 18$ its all yours you just setup auto pay-pal function when user pay by pay pal than its auto redirect and user can easily download files and unlock his or her iphone
    and script installing instruction in script you can easy install

Website's:
    Proaudiozone.info HdMoviesNxT.com
    i don't now how to install.

and whene user buy script he get files is there any instruction for user how to unlock.

and what a type of files user get.

iam interessted.

and if the user can't unlock the iphone what happen.

can you show demo site or simillar site of that script plz thnkx.

Website's:
    Quote Originally Posted by Proaudiozone.info View Post
    i don't now how to install.

and whene user buy script he get files is there any instruction for user how to unlock.

and what a type of files user get.

iam interessted.

and if the user can't unlock the iphone what happen.

can you show demo site or simillar site of that script plz thnkx.
    you no need to install it just put script files in host through FTP and your script is read and you just need to setup payment process and connect files when user paid money than how it work and also instruction is available how do that
    Yes instruction is available for user how to unlock unlock.
    You can buy and run your own iphone unlock website with 18$ sales
    here is demo http://iphoneunlock.hourb.com/

Respected Member
    Is it just the same free unlocking software everywhere else? always wondered

Website's:
    Quote Originally Posted by DLow View Post
    Its kind of funny how you are trying to sell a script like this, What happens when apple releases a new ota update or something, then the new owner of the script has to find a way to unlock phones that update, You never know with apple.

Not only that id stay away from it because its a matter of a few months until iOS will be released and basebands will be changed.

Not only that, the script ur selling is alredy outdated if a person is still on iOS 4 i lol
    this script is working with always latest os but now it is working with following model 2g 3g-3gs-4g

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse View Post
    Is it just the same free unlocking software everywhere else? always wondered
    its not free everywhere else its paid script bro and working very well

Banned
    Website's:
    KWWHunction.com
    Its kind of funny how you are trying to sell a script like this, What happens when apple releases a new ota update or something, then the new owner of the script has to find a way to unlock phones that update, You never know with apple.

Not only that id stay away from it because its a matter of a few months until iOS will be released and basebands will be changed.

Not only that, the script ur selling is alredy outdated if a person is still on iOS 4 i lol

fahadzaman66
    i think in real this script is Affiliated with plimus.
    I have same blog like this few months ago but i cant script from myself i use plimus.

Website's:
    yes mate you can use plimus and also you can use with paypal its very easy mate

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information