Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61187 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Archive my.cnf for VPS 512mb RAM [Help!]

Hello, sorry for my English. I have a VPS with 512MB Warez-Host. My site was inoperative for 2 months and lost lots of visitors. When I was in a shared hosting up to 180 users could be connected online in my forum. What happens, in this VPS that I can not have acquired not even 70 users online for every 2 or 3 hours, the forum goes down for 1 hour and then quickly return to after a few hours, turn to fall. I do not know which values ​​have mysql shared hosting, but mine is this:

Code: 
    [mysqld]
    set-variable = max_connections=500
    set-variable = max_user_connections=500
    log-slow-queries
    safe-show-database
    key_buffer = 32M
    local-infile=0
    myisam_sort_buffer_size = 32M
    join_buffer_size = 1M
    read_buffer_size = 1M
    sort_buffer_size = 2M
    table_cache = 4000
    thread_cache_size = 286
    interactive_timeout = 25
    wait_timeout = 300
    connect_timeout = 30
    max_allowed_packet = 500M
    max_connect_errors = 10
    query_cache_limit = 2M
    query_cache_size = 12M
    query_cache_type = 1
    tmp_table_size = 16M
    #innodb_force_recovery = 4
    [mysqld_safe]
    open_files_limit = 8192
    [mysqldump]
    quick
    max_allowed_packet = 32M
    [myisamchk]
    key_buffer = 64M
    sort_buffer = 64M
    read_buffer = 16M
    write_buffer = 16M
    [mysqlhotcopy]
    interactive-timeout
    #skip-innodb
    please ask for advice. What values ​​should I change? or a VPS 500MB of RAM, optimize my.cnf to work properly in phpbb3 forum.

Thanks. I also like to know the optimal my.cnf for a phpbb3 forum and more users accept online without problems.

I was staying in Knowsrv. I had a 512mb VPS plan and could accommodate over 250 guests online. I have a 512mb VPS plan in warez-host. I have the options of Apache, php, mysql, and default and my phpbb3 forum is not going very well. But, when I had a VPS in knowsrv, everything was fine, because they moved me and I configured the php, apache and msql to my forum and I had no problem during the 4 months I was with them.

I need to know what changes I make to apache, mysql and php on my VPS 512MB to get the best results for a phpbb3 forum. In a shared hosting I've had up to 180 users online with no problems. I think you know much about it, I ask you please help a friend of heart.

I ask you to put yourself in my place. What changes would you make in the VPS for optimal results in a phpbb3 forum? What settings give the apache, php and mysql if you will install a 512MB VPS for phpbb3 forum?

I have an average of 70 to 80 users online, and I would have many more. What I want is to get the most out of my VPS for a constantly growing phpbb3 forum.

Thank you very much in advance, I hope you can help me friend. Sorry for my English, I am using the google translator.

PD: When the floor falls, not output any error message. Max_user_connection errors out before and max_connection, but was solved by increasing their values. But I think something happens that makes the forum will continue to fall. Thank you.
    firro10 Reviewed by firro10 on . Archive my.cnf for VPS 512mb RAM [Help!] Hello, sorry for my English. I have a VPS with 512MB Warez-Host. My site was inoperative for 2 months and lost lots of visitors. When I was in a shared hosting up to 180 users could be connected online in my forum. What happens, in this VPS that I can not have acquired not even 70 users online for every 2 or 3 hours, the forum goes down for 1 hour and then quickly return to after a few hours, turn to fall. I do not know which values ​​have mysql shared hosting, but mine is this: Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    KWWHunction.com
    Send me a pm I'm about to crash and I'll help you Tommrow

Okey thanks! ^^

There is not only MySQL in VPS, Apache and PHP configuration also the fact that count for speed and minimize the cpu load.

What i suggest in your place is to first

Run MySQL Tunner script and follow that.
    Tunning the Apache settings
    make sure use FastCGI with Apache to serve PHP/Dynamic things.

All tutorial available in VPS Management forum in the last on Main index of this forum. Go -> Read -> Implement.

Thread Information