Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6835 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by Lifetalk View Post
    Up your budget to $500 and you can still grab FDC's offer before it expires end of this month; it pretty much fits your description.

10Gbit is completely possible on a single dedicated server. It's just pricey. And FDC's offer is 10Gbit shared bandwidth. You can expect to push 2-3Gbit in a month. They claim that themselves. And in my opinion, 2-3Gbit is more than adequate bandwidth for even some of the most 'active' uploaders.
    Possible, but useless.Who wants to 1gb/s uploading speed ? I mean, what kind of people is he ?

Both we know that he is a troll

Uploading with a 10gbit server (7/24) is spamming, and filehosts terminate this kind of accounts.

Quote Originally Posted by Lifetalk View Post
    Up your budget to $500 and you can still grab FDC's offer before it expires end of this month; it pretty much fits your description.

10Gbit is completely possible on a single dedicated server. It's just pricey. And FDC's offer is 10Gbit shared bandwidth. You can expect to push 2-3Gbit in a month. They claim that themselves. And in my opinion, 2-3Gbit is more than adequate bandwidth for even some of the most 'active' uploaders.
    I was considering that
    though I didn't realize it ended the end of this month
    I need to get out to town and put some $ in the bank before I could do that though
    and when I went looking at there packages (nicely build-able) but the bandwidth was allays stuck on at the bottom and really expansive
    I was up 6-800$ by the time I was done hehehe
    makes me a bit untrusting of a $500 offer
    well I got to get ready for work

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information