Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6730 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    im NOT looking to host any files
    just store while I work on them then upload

im currently just using 4TB 6 sounds pretty good but 10 would be really nice

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    InvisiblEye.Net ProxEye.Org
    Hello,

check that..
    [code]http://fdcservers.net/ams.php[code]

XEON E5 2603
    64GB RAM
    2x3TB HDD 7200
    10Gbps fiber optic NIC
    10Gbps dedicated port
    Unmetered bandwidth / transfer
    IPMI
    APC remote reboot port
    N+1 power
    Free windows/control panel
    Month to month
    Down grade to weak sauce 1Gbps port/uplink -$100/month

Free upgrade dual xeon before July 1st.
    Free upgrade 128 Gb ram before july 1st.
    or
    Free upgrade 6tb hdd before july 1st.

They have Trial server too for test. btw for SD you have to ask their support.

Banned
    Website's:
    vintageretroclassic.com
    OP prefers NL but OVH is located in France and Redstation is in UK. let me know, location is not specific or not specific ?

I do like NL (best server iv had was in NL) and it was head and shoulders above all the rest
    wish id paid more attention to it's stats rather then just the performance

im wondering if I should drop the 10giga idea
    seems to make everything a lot more expencive

It begins...
    That server from FDC will cost you $500/month and is in their Amsterdam (therefore NL) facility. Might want to look into that. It's not 10TB, but it's 6TB space and 10Gbit connection; usable bandwidh is about 3Gbit average.

my suggestion :

1)
    SSD is unreliable, so try 15k rpm drives instead of SSD. i think same or slightly very less performance than SSD

2)
    use server for encoding alone, i think you have RS premium (upload to RS first then mirror to other filehosts) - just hire coder, he will code for you - everything automatic for upload to RS and othr required hosts

Only filehost have 600 gbit dedicated fibers, even few datacentres have this much high capability

so use server for encoding only

3)
    contact leaseweb or ovh support, sure they give nice offers than any other or post here, you will get atleast 10 offers in first minute from webhosting companies (not resellers)
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/

some vary good advice in this thread
    I need to think (my biggest problem is I move to fast)

however I have been trying some at uploading to RS (have many premies hehehe) and then remoting to others
    allways running into problems

but that thought you had of automatic
    id like to hear some more on that

Website's:
    evoluso.com
    @torrfriend

@evoluso
    it's just my opinion, no body think like same and his main goal is uploading

Automatic ==>> hire coder (lot of good coders in KWWH) and tell your need, sure he will create a script for you.

may ask like below

script need to upload a file to RS, then use the rapidshare link(it's resource) and upload to other host from RS using remoting RS link to other

may be it's a half bot script

don't sapose you know of anyone with experience in making things like that ?

O I did make a post in that other forum to
    not asking for hosting this time though (gona go slower on that and try to get a better understanding of what im talking about)
    for the moment im just bringing up your thought that SSD is unreliable, and 15k rpm drives are nearly as good

if that's true then I have to rethink my hole idea

also if someone can truly setup a bot to auto remote stuff from RS to other hosts for me then I really don't need a 10giga port

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information