Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61907 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Website's:
    oxioServices.com teamOxio.com blackOxio.com

Default Call from Private Number India

Hiya,

I've heard and also read a lot about making calls which hides your mobile number and shows "Private Number" instead. Today a guy tried it out on me, and due to some reasons I can't ask the guy how he did it. But I would seriously like to know how he did it.
    He called me from very weird numbers like: +66xxxxx, "Private Number", "Unknown Number" and so on.

Can anyone of you tell me how its done?
    It can include anything, buying a gateway, buying a premium membership on some website, configuration within the mobile itself or any other thing.
    black0xio Reviewed by black0xio on . Call from Private Number India Hiya, I've heard and also read a lot about making calls which hides your mobile number and shows "Private Number" instead. Today a guy tried it out on me, and due to some reasons I can't ask the guy how he did it. But I would seriously like to know how he did it. He called me from very weird numbers like: +66xxxxx, "Private Number", "Unknown Number" and so on. Can anyone of you tell me how its done? It can include anything, buying a gateway, buying a premium membership on some website, Rating: 5
    Trusted:
    devilzkrazy || innocent_kid
    teamOxio.com || theOxio.com || oxioServices.com
    Scammer: DJGaurav

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    servode.com
    Try skype credits

The King of Kings
    Website's:
    rukidding.org thetechnews.org
    @black0xio

Private Numbers , VIP Numbers , Unknown Numbers are available directly from the Centers of the operators

For Private Numbers / Unknown Number u have to have a NOC from the Police and few other things before you can apply to you operator that's the legal way which i know

Where as VIP Numbers like 9167111111 and others are available if you are ready to pay for it they are easily available not like the private numbers

Private numbers require you to have a certain connection in the political level

Website's:
    GoogleStore.org
    Sometimes you can find the setting on Mobile for not displaying your number from displaying while making calls... but its not effective sometimes...
    Best option is to activate this service from your service provider... Go to the nearest service provider outlet and ask them to activate that service on your number, they will charge some, depends upon the service provider, but not too much.

Hope you get your query resovled

The King of Kings
    Website's:
    @St0neF!sh the method you provided works to a small extent the other guy if he has your number he can call you back.

where as in the NOC method you can get a permanent block

Website's:
    GoogleStore.org
    Yes, thats why I have mentioned the Best Option is....
    I dont think NOC is required from PS...
    BSNL may ask for it but other private Service providers will do it normally...

He must enquired to the local outlet to get the cleared-cut picture, isn't Mind Freak?

The King of Kings
    Website's:
    yep i had a unknown number once i had to submit few documents to the operators so i mentioned it

Website's:
    GoogleStore.org
    Ya, in our Office PNT(BSNL Base Phone) and one of my Desk Phone(Desk Wireless Phone) have the same facility enabled.

Website's:
    oxioServices.com teamOxio.com blackOxio.com
    Hmmm, So basically, if I go to the operators and tell em to activate it on my number, they will do the same but charge more and ask for some documents.

Well, yea seems good, though any other methods available? Coz I'm pretty sure the guy who did it on me isn't well exactly someone who follows protocols
    Trusted:
    devilzkrazy || innocent_kid
    teamOxio.com || theOxio.com || oxioServices.com
    Scammer: DJGaurav

All UK phones have an option to show or hide your number or you just put 141 before the number

Weird why you guys have to get the police to say its ok before you can hide your number
    Signature too big, removed by staff.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information