So, I was thinking a lot, what to add here as introduction text, since this site is eye opener, a new approach to subjects I am really interested in, so, I'll just write one sentence. I found this site yesterday, and watched videos one after the other.

Tragedy and Hope

So many things to learn about fallacies, their use, and misuse, how to think for yourself, what is 'noble lie', where we are heading toward as species, history about greatest philosophers, schools and education, and lots of other brainstorming subjects.

Recommended videos:

What You?ve Been Missing (WYBM) episode 01: Exposing the Noble Lie

Summary: ?What You?ve Been Missing was created to fill the massive gap created by corporate media, between itself and reality. A virtual variety show with a point, WYBM helps you learn how to outgrow the status quo; through a systematic process of critical thinking supplemented with comedy. WYBM: It?s better than ?news?, it?s What You?ve Been Missing!? ? Richard Grove

Logic, Fallacies, and the Trivium: An Interview with Jan Irvin

Summary: ?I had written a presentation titled ?How to Free Your Mind?, based on the use of the Trivium Method of critical thinking and creative problem solving; this was to be presented at the ?Free Your Mind? Conference, in a lecture given by Jan Irvin of Gnostic Media. I published ?How to Free Your Mind? as Peace Revolution episode 023, with transcript here; in an attempt to proliferate the ideas of Cognitive Liberty. The day after presenting the lecture, retitled ?The Trivium Meme?, Jan visited our production headquarters here in CT; we seized the opportunity to have Tony Myers interview Jan, inquiring further into the nature of Logic, how to identify Fallacies, and how to use the Trivium method to think clearly and communicate cogently. The result, is the interview: Logic, Fallacies, and the Trivium / Jan Irvin interviewed by Tony Myers, which can also be screened on this link via YouTube.? ? Richard Grove

This interview also includes solutions, documents, and references; asking only that you consider the information ? THINK FOR YOURSELF ? and communicate with others in order to share a higher-level of awareness, thus protecting ourselves from financial predators. This presentation is offered as a public service of the subscribers of the Tragedy and Hope online community, which is an international research and study group, composed of individuals who have screened our productions, and seek to take the next-steps in enacting strategic solutions.

And ofcourse:

The Ultimate History Lesson: A Weekend with John Taylor Gatto

Summary: Former NYC and New York State School Teacher of the Year (John Taylor Gatto) illustrates HOW and WHY our public schools are dumbing us down? and what We can do about it.
Be prepared for this video, it's quite long, but not one single second is boring, it's a must see.
cvrle77 Reviewed by cvrle77 on . Where conspiracy theories stop, and and rational thinking begins So, I was thinking a lot, what to add here as introduction text, since this site is eye opener, a new approach to subjects I am really interested in, so, I'll just write one sentence. I found this site yesterday, and watched videos one after the other. Tragedy and Hope So many things to learn about fallacies, their use, and misuse, how to think for yourself, what is 'noble lie', where we are heading toward as species, history about greatest philosophers, schools and education, and lots of Rating: 5