Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62098 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Website's:
    divxcentral.com
    it looks like 'fraud in fact', a person who makes deceitful pretenses or concealing something or making a false representation with an evil intent to cause impairment to another. And not to forget that by uploading a file you're legally obligated to follow TOS. Who knows that could be included there and what consequences could follow.

Quote Originally Posted by WDF View Post
    Who the uploaders. file hosts, or the people who actually post CP, which of these should die slowly of cancer.

I would hope you are not talking about people protector their own real works.

You would not wish that on a member of your family for protecting your kin against robbers would you?
    I mentioned the people who really posting CP.

I did not mention the real uploaders who upload movies,games etc.

I hate them.

3.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    for example, If I do not download a movie from net, I never go to the movie cause in last few years, tons of garbagecan companies are released like in VHS/BETA video days, and release sht movies and suck our monies without any hesitation. According to me warez download of movie = renting a VHS tape and watch it and give it back. But if I like the movie at home, I especially go to movie and watch it there with extended and fantastic voice system and eat my popcorn and drink cola. Same thing happens in MUSIC sectors. Lots of pop starts are releasing sht albums instead of good albums.
    After I listen mp3 and if I love the album, I go and buy album. When my income is 1000 euro from work, why I give 10 euro for an album or 15 euro for double cd albums.

+1 to daboobies . Most of the people are doing like what you said.

Banned
    ı saw another subject here is WAR BETWEEN HOSTS or some powers decleared war against sharing hosts, I follow nearly all big hosts and I saw why only 2-3 hosts sometimes get DDOS ed at the same day. And they are down for 1 day. 1st option they attack eachother or someone are hidden are doing this by the power of hollywood or music companies.
    As I know a russian hacker friend has control of 1 million zombie pc, can you imagine 1 million pc try to download same file from a host at the same time. KABOOOMMMM
    at least this disk or server crash.

And another childish war around , some sick bastards are sharing underage pics
    by the cover of JAILBAIT, this word is the COVER word. According to the them,
    these are not child but not teen too. They are between CHILD-TEEN. I saw some
    webcome movies are extremely deadly disgusting and informed HOST authorities
    with those sick urls and shut the accounts down.

some shit bastards are acting like KID and find the 10-12 ages kids and attract them
    with good words and persuade them show tit, ass, pussy or masturbate herself
    record it with webcam recorder and share them in net. I had sended 10+ emails to
    some hosts and are forced 10+ shit's accounts and lost terabytes jailbait covered
    underage movies and pics. And send the owner of sick man with header email " go fu.. your mother"

Ive read gfy since some days, they are so into it (killing filehosts) that a question from my axx did popup, why they don't unite in a filehost with their legit,legal,0sec product and beat the thief at same game? i see they are quite a number, unite and join the game ,you can't win the war against piracy.

Looks like this is a way to take down filehost. Upload some crap with filename resembling CP, then report the links to authority/payment processors.

I read over the thead on GFY about this, and read the blogsites dedicated to this 'project'.

Full of shit really... Especially since, with just one search, I managed to find this.

I also managed to find this. I was luckly enough to be lurking around when these posts were made, GFY moved real quick to remove any trace of this in hopes of covering their asses. (But as you can see, they were not quick enough. I managed to screen this prime peice.

Both of these pictures are completely legit and not faked in any way. I swear. (Also, if you have any advice on how I can improve my photoshopping skills, please PM me.)

Website's:
    ultramegabit.com
    haha.. that's great.. lol. Yeah, it's very obvious that those files are faked and photoshops, they'll do whatever they think they can do to try to take out the filehosts, because they think that suddenly, their income will quadruple.

Good one.

Yes you can improove.One guy is from New York and second one is from Australia.Not so easy to come over for a weekend.

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread Information