Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61050 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    swedehost.net

Default [.SE] SwedeHost - Offshore, Professional Hosting in SWEDEN

SwedeHost launched early this year after months of planning. The two directors have many years experience in this industry and this means your site will benifit hugely being hosted with us. Get European speeds with us, along with those Swedish benefits NOTE: We're not a reseller. We own all our hardware! A shared server will contain no less than:
    • Quad-core processor(s)
    • 4GB RAM
    • 500GB HD

A few features of our shared hosting service:
    • All the latest and greatest. PHP5 (most features of PHP supported, including GD and Ioncube), Apache 2, cPanel 11 (Accelerated), RoR and much more.
    • Daily backups of your /home/* area along with mail, logs, databases and so on.
    • Our support is top. We offer 30min or less reply times on tickets during office hours, and are usually available for live chat!
    • FREE migration for all customers!

Shared hosting is instantly activated upon your payment! What are you waiting for?

Packages
    :
    Small

3 GB Space
    65 GB Bandwidth
    2 Additional Domains
    30 Email Addresses
    15 Databases
    20 FTP Accounts
    cPanel

PHP, MySQL, PGSQL, RoR etc.
    €7.95 Per Month

Medium
    6 GB Space

95 GB Bandwidth

10 Additional Domains
    50 Email Addresses
    25 Databases
    30 FTP Accounts cPanel
    PHP,
    MySQL, PGSQL, RoR etc.
    €12.95 Per Month

Large / Monster

9 GB Space
    150 GB Bandwidth

20 Additional Domains
    Unlimited Email Addresses
    35 Databases
    40 FTP Accounts
    cPanel
    PHP, MySQL, PGSQL, RoR etc.
    €17.95 Per Month

What else could you ask for? Order today.. Open a ticket to ask more questions or email support[at]swedehost.net.

Datacenter
    We are located in one of the worlds most advanced datacenters, an ex nuclear bunker called the Pionen White Mountains. Read more here!

Legal
    Anything that is legal in Sweden, we will allow to be hosted on our Network
    . We have our own abuse department who handle all abuse mail (not like other hosts where abuse mail is sent to their server provider/datacenter!) However, CPU intensive applications are forbidden (no more than 20% CPU usage by your account!), we recommend our Dedicated solutions which can be found on our website.

Regards,
    SwedeHost Networks.
    http://www.swedehost.net
    SwedeHost Reviewed by SwedeHost on . [.SE] SwedeHost - Offshore, Professional Hosting in SWEDEN SwedeHost launched early this year after months of planning. The two directors have many years experience in this industry and this means your site will benifit hugely being hosted with us. Get European speeds with us, along with those Swedish benefits ;) NOTE: We're not a reseller. We own all our hardware! A shared server will contain no less than: Quad-core processor(s) 4GB RAM 500GB HD A few features of our shared hosting service: All the latest and greatest. PHP5 (most Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

so expensive =o

I had an account with these guys some months back. They were around for a short while, had hard drive failure, then said they were moving to a bunker for their data centre, and then disappeared! Now, a few months later they are trying it on again! what a bloody nerve.

Website's:
    epicimagehost.com
    They do look legit :-/

Hard drive failures do occur. For that the user has to keep his backup on his PC.
    WebT Hosting - Professional Hosting, 1 Gbps Unmetered Bandwidth, Germany Available
    Shared, Reseller, VPS, Managed Hosting, Remote Desktop
    1 Gbps Available, Transfer Support From Previous Provider

Website's:
    litewarez.net
    Dont use the fukin host ... basterd ripp offs i neeeded a backup and thay just ignored

All im going to say about these guys is support is basically non existant. If you're going to use them, use with caution. I've submitted about 5-10 tickets over the past several months, and none of them have received any responses yet.

It's impossible to contact them to order a VPS or dedicated plan because they don't answer anything.

I think their staff is just dead and everything is running on autopilot.

Our support is top. We offer 30min or less reply times on tickets during office hours, and are usually available for live chat!
    LMAO right..

Banned
    Website's:
    KWWHunction.com
    @ the kid,
    This is why everyone host with WebDen!

my website currently uses over 150GB of bandwidth per month, and i dont see any packages on webden that allow that much bandwidth to be used.

i've been trying to contact these swedehost guys so that i can upgrade my shared account to a VPS or dedicated package, but i cant seem to get a response. sad because the service has been great other than the lack of support.

oh well, i guess they dont want any more of my money.

EDIT: Can anyone recommend a good alternative? My website is a vbulletin forum with over 18k registered members. It receives about 2,000 UV/s a day. I will need a stable offshore host that ignores DMCA, has been in the biz for a while, and will host my website which currently uses 3GB of space and over 150GB bw / month (and prob will continue to grow).

I dont necessarily need a VPS or dedicated, but i do need to be on a server that's not overcrowded, responsive, and has a good CPU avg load time.

Thread Information