Hi there,

I am looking to share a few messages to promote some free SEO tool websites.
However - I cannot seem to do this, as whenever I join a community or new forum my threads are promptly deleted and sooner then later I am banned - despite trying to share something helpful and relevant to the community. This is usually because of self promotion rules.

It would seem the work around, is to have an established presence, members that would pass along the sites information and a brief explanation of what it is or does. Visibly, there are other users sharing such similar messages, but it seems I can't have any luck.

Instead I would like to outsource this task, to any existing members of other forums and communities.
All you'll need to do is create a thread, and use the text provided; or create your own.

You are sharing something useful, and will likely receive plenty of 'likes' or 'reputation points'.

Example:
http://www.besthostingforums.com/44-...k-checker.html

These are webmaster tools, and should be shared in relevant places.

I will pay for every successful thread.
Payments via Paypal, Payza or Interac Email Transfer
High quality backlinks are available in lue of payment.

All interested users please send me a PM containing community/forum details and your profile.

Thank you.
HostImage.ca Reviewed by HostImage.ca on . Marketing Assistants Hi there, I am looking to share a few messages to promote some free SEO tool websites. However - I cannot seem to do this, as whenever I join a community or new forum my threads are promptly deleted and sooner then later I am banned - despite trying to share something helpful and relevant to the community. This is usually because of self promotion rules. It would seem the work around, is to have an established presence, members that would pass along the sites information and a brief Rating: 5