Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61136 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned
    Website's:
    usawarez.com darcnetworkz.com

Default Reputable Hosts Step Forward

Reputable Hosts Step Forward
    Inisght to your company and beyond!

It seemed I always had a friend with a server, hosting was easy to come by, and cheap; free to be exact. Finally that course fell out, turning me to HostBeyond. I did not have any problems with HostBeyond, seemed like a top notch host, could have asked for nothing better. Only now all eyes are on the unforeseeable event which took place a few days ago; leaving tens and tens of sites stranded.

Thats good news for all of you reputable hosts out there, people are scanning forums and the web to chose their new home. I would like to accomplish this daunting task a bit differently. I would like for reputable and reliable hosts to step forward, provide me a link to your company, details about your servers, support, ect. Most of all I would like to know your own personal goal which you have been living by while providing hosting to your customers.

Thank you everyone who participates, this is very helpful. I am looking to instigate a long term relationship with MANY upgrades.
    SHiFT Reviewed by SHiFT on . Reputable Hosts Step Forward Reputable Hosts Step Forward Inisght to your company and beyond! It seemed I always had a friend with a server, hosting was easy to come by, and cheap; free to be exact. Finally that course fell out, turning me to HostBeyond. I did not have any problems with HostBeyond, seemed like a top notch host, could have asked for nothing better. Only now all eyes are on the unforeseeable event which took place a few days ago; leaving tens and tens of sites stranded. Thats good news for all of you Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    You can always welcome to us our service
    www.alibabahost.com

We also provide daily backup facility and any time money back guarantee and you can ask any persons in KWWH who have used our service to know more about us.

thanks

Website's:
    digitalbattlefield.net imgnow.co
    You can Try www.SecuraHost.net We are running a special right now. Get your first month free on any plans

http://www.besthostingforums.com/showthread.php?t=14539

List of Plans

Live Support is available most hours of the day.

I'm available via msn at patrick@sswarez.com
    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?

hey SHiFT, if you can wait 24hours, im ex-hostbeyond, im going to this1host. i can let you know how good they are if you want, got a lot of recommendations though
    x

One day hosting review? Doesn't say much at all really, I can buy a brand new server at worldstream and the hosting would be perfect. But how about over the course of a month, 3 months, etc?

Website's:
    My365Host.com
    www.My365Host.com. Best Hosting Around.

Fast Proxy!

warez-bb.im & imasty.org for sale
    Trusted: carnage, iMage

Website's:
    *************** IMGscene.com
    I can vouch for my365host! I'm currently hosting with them, and they have been more than great.
    R.I.P Brother ~~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjPRBPLL6jI

I'm a standing soldier.... :/

Hey

Try: http://www.my365host.com

We have been in the hosting business for about 2 years now (publicly) and 1 year before that privately. We use to be known as 1337Space.com but we sold that domain awhile ago.

We are a reputable host, a few people on KWWH can vouch for us, we have pretty cheap plans, and we can always customize them for you
    We are on brand new servers at a Germany DataCenter, we allow warez linking, nulled scripts, and legal adult websites. (Soon we will provide more services read more here: http://my365host.com/clients/announcements.php?id=13)

What we live by?: Well to start off, customer satisfaction is our number 1 priority! We live by our motto: The Cheapest, Most Reliable WebHost, all year round!
    We have never had any major downtime or problems ! Except the last week, we had many problems, but fixed them for our clients asap! you can ask them. (We had server problems, and needed to move datacenters)
    We are really reliable, we do not oversell, and we can help you with just about anything you need. We provide as our clients say "Very Fast" support. We can be reached by Live Chat, Multiple IM Services, Email, or Support Tickets. It is very rare when we do not reply fast.

Uhm... I really cannot think of anything else to say, just that if you would like to try our services, you may come try them We guarantee you that you will love them!

lol wow. i just typed that and like 2 people respond before me

Website's:
    swedehost.net
    Take a look at our thread here:

http://www.besthostingforums.com/showthread.php?t=14625

We own all of our own hardware :]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information