Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62552 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    TamilShouts.blogspot.com

Lightbulb Adspace on blog with 100+ visitors purely from google search engine

I like to sell adspace on my blog, users are from USA and India.
    Visitors are not from the link exchanging sites. The blog gets 100+ unique visitors /perday

the website is www.tamilshouts.blogspot.com
    I can put your banner of any size on the top of my blog.
    I want decent pay of 5$/month
    Interested ppl can pm me. tnx

note : For few keywords the blog name comes in the first page of google search.
    after the views get increased the rate may change according to the visit count.
    cyb3rg33k Reviewed by cyb3rg33k on . Adspace on blog with 100+ visitors purely from google search engine I like to sell adspace on my blog, users are from USA and India. Visitors are not from the link exchanging sites. The blog gets 100+ unique visitors /perday the website is www.tamilshouts.blogspot.com I can put your banner of any size on the top of my blog. I want decent pay of 5$/month Interested ppl can pm me. tnx note : For few keywords the blog name comes in the first page of google search. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Hello you are in the wrong place here's the category where to sell adspace Traffic Market

Thread Information