Hello, i'm selling this script, because i can't afford hosting anymore.
The script is a very VERY simple click exchange service, and that's the smart thing about it. You don't have to login or register. You can just start clicking at the frontpage, and everything is stored by IP and cookies.
You can also download a bot from the website to click ads for you. This is a free service for people that wants to get real hits to their websites, adf.ly or other moneymaking links. The script is not encrypted and you can change everything.
It's coded in PHP.
The copy is not limited.
The price is $75.00 [hmmm]

Here's the picture of the bot that belongs to the website. It is coded in VB.NET, you will also get the source code for the bot, if you buy this.

I don't have screenshots of the website itself. But i can give out a vouch copy to an admin or a very trusted member, who can post screenshots and personal opinion here.
napzter Reviewed by napzter on . LeetClick.com script http://s16.postimage.org/4v5hzwd85/logo.png Hello, i'm selling this script, because i can't afford hosting anymore. The script is a very VERY simple click exchange service, and that's the smart thing about it. You don't have to login or register. You can just start clicking at the frontpage, and everything is stored by IP and cookies. You can also download a bot from the website to click ads for you. This is a free service for people that wants to get real hits to their websites, adf.ly or Rating: 5