Hi,

I'm asking just in case, for inspiration, would you have a PPD host to recommend, for small ( < 100 MB) adult files ?

With PPD plan. The reason for PPD in my case : small files don't call for massive premium conversions, even with low speed, they're quickly leeched. From my past experience, my uploads have a too low premium conversion rate.

I'm satisfied with my present file host, but the thought struck me I'm possibly missing great opportunities, who knows.
So, thanks if you have recommendations to share
reneefr Reviewed by reneefr on . Any recommendation, for a PPD host, for small adult files ? Hi, I'm asking just in case, for inspiration, would you have a PPD host to recommend, for small ( < 100 MB) adult files ? With PPD plan. The reason for PPD in my case : small files don't call for massive premium conversions, even with low speed, they're quickly leeched. From my past experience, my uploads have a too low premium conversion rate. I'm satisfied with my present file host, but the thought struck me I'm possibly missing great opportunities, who knows. So, thanks if you Rating: 5