Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6974 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Website's:
    shopservers.net

Thumbs up Shineservers.com - 3 months review

3 months ago I've ordered one of the vps from Shine Servers . So i thought to share my experience with you all .

The server was deployed in 1/2 hour with all setup and everything i asked for

The support staff are very friendly and respond to tickets in almost no time . All of my tickets where answered in under 10 minutes , sometimes even in less then a minute . Loved the way they work , never felt who is ceo or who is staff , just all are being so much friendly with all of my quaries .

The server uptime stayed in the normal 99.9% even thou i haven't seen that as being a feature .

They have fantastic offers and I'd do business with them anytime. If you know how to manage a server , they're probably one of the best providers in the world and the best budget servers .

Overall a 9/10 .
    AutoBot Reviewed by AutoBot on . Shineservers.com - 3 months review 3 months ago I've ordered one of the vps from Shine Servers . So i thought to share my experience with you all . The server was deployed in 1/2 hour with all setup and everything i asked for ;) The support staff are very friendly and respond to tickets in almost no time . All of my tickets where answered in under 10 minutes , sometimes even in less then a minute . Loved the way they work , never felt who is ceo or who is staff , just all are being so much friendly with all of my quaries . Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Yea agreed with the guy , using them since 6 months , not a single problem yet truly professionals....

Website's:
    iFunMaza.com
    vouch for this guy
    have been using a VPS from ShineServers no issues till date and the owner of the site is much helpful ,fixes almost everything with no extra charge. i shineservers

FB - http://www.facebook.com/IfunMaza
    Twitter - twitter.com/#!/iFunMaza

Website's:
    LotOfTalks.com
    No words other then professionals . Top notch staff and support . Cheers to them for the great work going .

Respected Member
    Website's:
    ShineServers.Com Pickadedi.com
    Quote Originally Posted by AutoBot View Post
    3 months ago I've ordered one of the vps from Shine Servers . So i thought to share my experience with you all .

The server was deployed in 1/2 hour with all setup and everything i asked for

The support staff are very friendly and respond to tickets in almost no time . All of my tickets where answered in under 10 minutes , sometimes even in less then a minute . Loved the way they work , never felt who is ceo or who is staff , just all are being so much friendly with all of my quaries .

The server uptime stayed in the normal 99.9% even thou i haven't seen that as being a feature .

They have fantastic offers and I'd do business with them anytime. If you know how to manage a server , they're probably one of the best providers in the world and the best budget servers .

Overall a 9/10 .
    Quote Originally Posted by XdaniXw View Post
    Yea agreed with the guy , using them since 6 months , not a single problem yet truly professionals....
    Quote Originally Posted by immu View Post
    vouch for this guy
    have been using a VPS from ShineServers no issues till date and the owner of the site is much helpful ,fixes almost everything with no extra charge. i shineservers
    Quote Originally Posted by newuploader View Post
    No words other then professionals . Top notch staff and support . Cheers to them for the great work going .
    Thanks guys for the wonderful comments and review Honestly these review and comments inspire us for better work .

We are really happy to serve you for what you paid for .

Regards
    Bharat

I wouldnt say they're that expensive , i think personally the prices on the VPS's are actually well priced.

i love hosting service by shine-servers
    and very great user support, they fixed my problem instantly like in 2 mins
    i would like to be permanent buyer of shine-servers

Banned
    Thank you for sharing experience with us. I'm glad to see you are happy with you provider.

Regards

Respected Member
    Website's:
    ShineServers.Com Pickadedi.com
    Quote Originally Posted by illumanati22 View Post
    i love hosting service by shine-servers
    and very great user support, they fixed my problem instantly like in 2 mins
    i would like to be permanent buyer of shine-servers
    Thank you for the trustworthy comment cheers

Happy to hear another good review for Shineservers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information