Hi,
after my Backlinks Service thread i'm providing Social Bookmarks.

As always i offer ping\crawl service by using my Linklicious account so every link will get crawlled by search engines.

200+ - 3$
600+ - 7$
950+ - 10$
1300+ - 15$

You can mix this social bookmarks with my backlinks service and make your own Backlik Pyramid

FAQ
Q - How many keywords and URLs can I use?
A - You can use ONE url

Q - What do i need to order?
A - One URL | 2-10 keywords | Tags | Description - 150 characters

Q - What is the turnaround time of your service?
A - Some orders may be done in 24-48 hours, but others may take longer. Turnaround time will vary depending on what package you order but generally, the longest time it will take to complete your order is 3-5 days.

Q - What is your refund policy?
A - We generally do not offer refunds unless we can?t process your order. We always over deliver to ensure that you get more then you paid. This is a pretty basic service, and you know exactly what you are getting. But if you receive less links then you paid for, we will offer to redo your order or extend a refund to rectify.

Q - Do you send out reports?
A - Yes, of course. We send out a report for every order.

Q - Should I send these links to my money site?
A - Yes!

Q ? Any Review Copies?
A ? Yes, the first 3 users with more than 100 posts will get a 200 blast (+Linklicious service) for 1$! (just to keep away the beggars)
And the next 5 will get a 2$ - 5$ for 200 and 600 packs (any number of posts except ?probation level?)

Q - How can I get in touch with you?
A ? PM me and I will help you

Q ? How can I pay?
A ? Paypal or Alertpay (if you can?t use it please pm me and we will get alternative)

Q - Do you offer monthly services or mix the backlinks for linkwheels or other backlinks services?
A ? YES! Pm me and we will discuss it.

(for the mods: if I?m not allowed to post this thread without a finished website please notify me, i will update this thread when my graphics are done, thanks)

For the next 5 orders i will offer 400+ Wiki Backlinks

For the next 5 orders i will offer 400+ Wiki Backlinks
HotNiche Reviewed by HotNiche on . iBacklinks - Social Bookmark Service Hi, after my Backlinks Service thread i'm providing Social Bookmarks. As always i offer ping\crawl service by using my Linklicious account so every link will get crawlled by search engines. 200+ - 3$ 600+ - 7$ 950+ - 10$ 1300+ - 15$ Rating: 5