Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62063 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Website's:
    CyberDevilz.NET
    SGS3 Android
    - lack of HD Games
    + Big Display, great for Gamers
    im not sure about SGS3, but SGS2 has battery drain issue

iPhone4S
    + Ton of Arcade action HD Games
    - beautiful, but breakable glass
    + Quality Hardware & Design

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    wordpress.org
    S3 easy to upload and download files unlike Iphone4s you still need iTunes
    and I think s3 has alot of features just google it.

i prefer none of them right now both are shit.

the sgs3 is lame because they haven't done nothing revolutionary like they did on the sgs2.
    except it's huge and doesn't fit in your hand or your pockets.

the i4s is the same as the i4 the battery sucks it's like a first phone with a battery small 3.5 inch display.

i just look forward for the new iphone 5 because some nerds say it will have a 4 inch the perfect size for your hand or your pocket and it will have some liquid metal that i hope won't be breakable like the glass which shatters even if it falls on a pillow but you never know.

the world has the technology but i really think they are just jacking off with their customers.

and the patent wars that apple is doing are bullshit it's the main reason why the world isn't going to have a proper phone for 100 years, just think about it if all phone companies would mix the functions of the other phones, i bet the technology and operating systems would be perfect by now.

iPhone 4S, Samsung are always trying to beat apple but the simplicity of apple products will always win. Samsung suck, they need to realise. The only good things they have are T.V's.

Quote Originally Posted by MrOSX View Post
    iPhone 4S, Samsung are always trying to beat apple but the simplicity of apple products will always win. Samsung suck, they need to realise. The only good things they have are T.V's.
    Apple has bullshit products i know because i had every one of their products till now the only thing they know the best is advertising and also that they are American and not Korean like samsung or lg.

Banned
    Website's:
    takedownpiracy.com
    iphone 5

Galaxy Galaxy Galaxyyyyyyyy

One small sample,why should you pay for the apps when you can get them for free

Oh and i have Galaxy lol

TBH choose the one you like the most,never trust the shit people are telling you on the net
    Removed by staff. Do not add the image again or we may infract you. We do not condone members to create protests.But But But what about freedom of speech. <-- that's a myth that exists in developed countries.

Banned
    Website's:
    HosterBin.com
    Dont get the iphone yet as a new one is coming very soon the Galaxy S3 is very new and good so if you really need a new phone now go for the Galaxy not the iphone

Quote Originally Posted by Katana View Post
    4S all the waaaaaay brah.
    Quote Originally Posted by amerriaz View Post
    Apple FTW ...
    Quote Originally Posted by GeeZus View Post
    Well these two replies will surely help him so much.

Thank you for strong input guys.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dj Mad View Post
    iphone 5
    what she said

Apple creates something from the zero and its why they owned the world's technolegy.
    Samsung and others wait until something new comes out from apple then they can make a copy of it with another name.

S Voice? After Siri? What does it mean? Ofcourse it cannot be compared to Siri but the point is they have not something to provide from their own side.

I like Nokia after apple because they never got involved in Android ( Stolen ) OS.

And at the end, These 2 phones cannot be compared because S3 just released few weeks ago and Iphone 4s has months old.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information