Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61204 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default How to access mysql database without conrtol panel ?

I installed mysql, php, phpmyadmin, apache. Now can I access mysql database without control panel to create database name, username and password ? Thanks.
    jasoothai Reviewed by jasoothai on . How to access mysql database without conrtol panel ? I installed mysql, php, phpmyadmin, apache. Now can I access mysql database without control panel to create database name, username and password ? Thanks. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    wscripts.net damnlolscript.com lulzjet.com

I created database, but how to add database username and pass word ? Thanks.

Website's:
    imdber.org justpaste.me
    Privileges > Add a New User

Thanks...

Btw I got an email notification describing a user (with my same ip) is entered in solusVM controle panel with the time of login. But that is not me. My IP also changed now. Is it possible ?

Website's:
    redinit.com
    Quote Originally Posted by jasoothai View Post
    Thanks...

Btw I got an email notification describing a user (with my same ip) is entered in solusVM controle panel with the time of login. But that is not me. My IP also changed now. Is it possible ?
    What makes you think it's not you? Just because you have a different IP now, doesn't mean you had a new one at that time of login. If they didn't screw with anything than it was probably you. But it doesn't hurt to change your login. Be sure to ALWAYS use SSL when logging into the control panel.

For one, I would NOT install PHPMyAdmin, Webmin or anything else on the Dom0 or DomU of the MasterGUI. Doing this will just increase the software hackers can exploit. There is no need to install PHPMyAdmin, nor should you be using the MySQL server for anything else but SolusVM.

If this is a seperate VM, than PHPMyAdmin is fine, but at the same time will be an overkill if you just want to create a user.

Refer to here for MySQL commands. http://wikiduh.com/508/essential-mys...ds-cheat-sheet
    - RedIniT Unmetered VPS Hosting http://redinit.com || XEN Powered

SoluSVM send you notification every time when you login there.

If you IP doesn't match and you seems suspicious activity, try change your Password in SolusVM panel.

Thanks feronso...

---------- Post added at 12:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 AM ----------

I installed apache, mysql, php and phpmyadmin in vps. I also created database and user with full previlage. Now, can I upload files to root folder to host a forum ? I don't need control panel. Thank you for your help.

Website's:
    wscripts.net damnlolscript.com lulzjet.com
    you can't upload to root folder

default www folder is in /var/www/html, you can upload a sample index file to check

else, you can edit the httpd.conf to change the default folder

Thank you, I am going to use /var/www/html folder.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information