Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61077 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Getting Links With Python

So, the sites I'm currently interested in doing this with are FileFactory FileJungle, and MegaShares.

I'm wondering if there are good examples anywhere, or if anyone is willing to explain what the process would be (what I would have to do) in order to make it so I could make it so my python script can log into one of these account and return all the links (either from the default directory, or perhaps a directory I'd have to change to).

I've been working on putting a script together to rename files and upload them. I'm hoping I can get it to the point that I can have it rename, rar, upload, and delete the files. But I'm dealing with a lot of 50GB Blu-ray discs; so before I can automate the deleting part, I have to be able to make sure the links are actually up there.
    Robin Hood Reviewed by Robin Hood on . Getting Links With Python So, the sites I'm currently interested in doing this with are FileFactory FileJungle, and MegaShares. I'm wondering if there are good examples anywhere, or if anyone is willing to explain what the process would be (what I would have to do) in order to make it so I could make it so my python script can log into one of these account and return all the links (either from the default directory, or perhaps a directory I'd have to change to). I've been working on putting a script together to Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    warezhackerz.com forumscripts.org

And our Respected Developer asked $30 for each file hosts

that means for 16 filehosts 16 x 30 = 480 Dollars...

Haha, wow.

Well, clearly there would be a learning curve. So developing the second would be easier than the first, etc...

Anyways, I'm not asking for someone to develop it for me. I'm asking for some direction in its development (what this section of the forum is supposed to be about).

Personally, if it hasn't been coded because it's time intensive/a pain in the ass, that's cool and I'll put whatever I end up coding up for grabs on the web somewhere. Seems like it might be out there and I just haven't found it, and if not, it seems like someone might be able to give me some ideas on how best to do this.

Website's:
    bypassx.com
    If you want to use python (or other languuage) you have to learn how to make HTTP requests to login at your desired sites. You can find esily on google how to make HTTP requests with "GET" and/or "POST". At the same time you will need to know how works the login process on those webpages (how is the postdata sent), to make same request.

Development not will be very hard, but like everything that requires time is costly...

Good luck on developing/researching.

Damn, yea, it has been looking like a lot of it is about httplib and http requesting stuff.

So far I haven't found it easy to figure out the best way to figure out how to start figuring out how to turn what I do with my Firefox (or whatever browser into httplib format or http posts and requests) in my head.

Thread Information