Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61060 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Banned
    Website's:
    vintageretroclassic.com

Default Refund policy Mandatory in Each Sales Thread

Dear All,

I had observed that most of the service providers are not mentioning their refund policy while creating a sales thread. when customers are asking, then they reveal the information.

my point of view, refund policy must be mentioned in each sales thread and it should be incorporated in the rules.

Do you Agree my point ?

Your thoughts and suggestions are welcome here.

Note: based on your valuable feedback, our KWWH team will decide on this.

Thanks
    augustusrome Reviewed by augustusrome on . Refund policy Mandatory in Each Sales Thread Dear All, I had observed that most of the service providers are not mentioning their refund policy while creating a sales thread. when customers are asking, then they reveal the information. my point of view, refund policy must be mentioned in each sales thread and it should be incorporated in the rules. Do you Agree my point ? Your thoughts and suggestions are welcome here. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    ImageUpload.ca DownloadTorrent.ca CapitalBank.ca Back-links.ca
    I think this is a great idea, and anyhow who is 'serious' about operating any sort of service should already be prepared.
    No harm mentioning it, at the point is there?

50% Off Coupon: KWWHhalfoff || Backlink Affiliate Program: http://earn.back-links.ca

Respected Member
    valid point there mate.
    I too agree that it must be included in sales thread.

Website's:
    Serverdeals.org NexeonTech.com StratusVPS.com FaceOfMankind.com
    You have a valid point. I always mention our 7 day money back guarantee with our VPS; however, it is almost impossible to offer money back guarantees on Dedicated servers unless you sell cheap Kimsufi, which everyone and their momma does. This is because of fees included in refunding large orders such as 200.00 + dedicateds. People take advantage of this thinking it is a trial period or something If you are a quality host you can always stand by your product.
    Dominic Dillard, Operations Manager - ServerDEALS - www.serverdeals.org - USA, Europe
    *Unmetered VPS offers and Blowout Dedicated offers!
    *Own and operate our own hardware in 3 Datacenter locations
    *Fully Semi-Managed Provider exceeding expectations at a low price!

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
    Website's:
    extremecoderz.com
    A refund policy should be available on the website. If it isnt, then its an indicator that the service either hasnt been up for long, or does not know the minimum requirements of a business, which include clear policies.

Banned
    Website's:
    budgetvds.com hilohost.com wdispatch.com
    I brought up this issue on April 8th, 2012 in other thread which can be found at http://www.besthostingforums.com/6-f...cy-issues.html

When spoken to some moderators / staff about this I was told 24/48 hours was enough time for someone to test out the provider services which is not very acceptable and not true at all 24/48 hours isn't enough for someone to test a provider services having a 24/48 hour refund policy is another other way someone to scam there socall clients.

The refund policy wasn't the only thing I wasn't finding some providers had missing Terms Of Services, Privacy Policy, and Lack of Contact Information.

Banned
    Website's:
    XmasPresent4Me.com
    Define service provider?

Define Sales thread?

Define what forum sections this rule should apply to?

If someone wants to get into real business, they will be doing research and make everything set right and then promote. Here there are many kins getting re-seller accounts and reselling shared accounts. Their only aim is to make money.

On-topic Seriously:
    Its a good idea and it would be as a notification for those people who forget such small things often (like me ) . So i say this is a great idea and i support it!
    Specially about host, each and everything matters,site design,location, script, DC . It gives us info about their initial investment in business.

---------- Post added at 09:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by WDF View Post
    Define service provider?

Define Sales thread?

One Answer for all these ,
    Specially to Shared,Reseller hosts, VPS .

Banned
    Website's:
    vintageretroclassic.com
    Quote Originally Posted by WDF View Post
    Define service provider?

Define Sales thread?

Define Service Provider - A person or company or website who provides list of services which is useful to client/customers.

Define Sales Thread - A Thread which contains summary or detailed information about the product/service which is useful to client/customers.

What forum sections this rule should apply to - Initially it will be applied to Hosting Section Later the staff team will decide where it can be applied.

---------- Post added at 05:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:04 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by robert420 View Post
    I brought up this issue on April 8th, 2012 in other thread which can be found at http://www.besthostingforums.com/6-f...cy-issues.html

When spoken to some moderators / staff about this I was told 24/48 hours was enough time for someone to test out the provider services which is not very acceptable and not true at all 24/48 hours isn't enough for someone to test a provider services having a 24/48 hour refund policy is another other way someone to scam there socall clients.

The refund policy wasn't the only thing I wasn't finding some providers had missing Terms Of Services, Privacy Policy, and Lack of Contact Information.
    I totally agree with you and your point is absolutely valid, our staff team will fine tune time to time and make KWWH is a best reliable source for products and services and we will have only genuine sellers in our forum.

Website's:
    Serverdeals.org NexeonTech.com StratusVPS.com FaceOfMankind.com
    Any good host will have a AUP and TOS policy which clearly states all terms to using their service and should be unique to their standards in Server Hosting. Any legitimate business really requires this. Well at least in the US they do or its terms for getting your business shutdown and LLC revoked. The AUP and TOS should clearly state something in regards to their Refund policy. Although i believe it is a legit claim that hosting providers should put this info in posts. It is ultimately up the the person ordering the service to make sure one of these two things exist, otherwise no one is to blame but the purchaser. Sure you can make a claim that it is poor business tactics, but you should have done your research before investing in a company with poor ethics and business habits.

---------- Post added at 11:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by robert420 View Post

If it is a VPS service I can understand your complaint; however, Dedicateds, refunds should not really be given because the company you buy hosting from should have a name you can trust. Idk if you were looking for cheap and your eyes got tunnel vision or it was expensive and not what you expected but fee from refunds on dedicated servers can get quite pricey. You should really do your research on where they are providing service from and get all the info you can before purchasing from someone. Its like going in the store to pick out clothing. Are you going to buy something cheap with wholes, or do you want to get your moneys worth and at least get something that will last.
    Dominic Dillard, Operations Manager - ServerDEALS - www.serverdeals.org - USA, Europe
    *Unmetered VPS offers and Blowout Dedicated offers!
    *Own and operate our own hardware in 3 Datacenter locations
    *Fully Semi-Managed Provider exceeding expectations at a low price!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information