Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61037 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Website's:
    graphicswave.us

Mine entry i also send you pm with different versions, also i did draw this by my own not copy mascots etc...

Thanks

2.   Sponsored Links

Thanks for all the submissions, guys. (Don't worry, I am still waiting!) I like the ones submitted so far, but nothing has quite jumped out. I know I mentioned cartoonery, but I think they are just a small bit too cartoonish. (Sorry!)

I'm not sure how, but I have 2 submissions (from 2 different people) that are very similar. Like VERY similar. Kinda odd?

For those of you who have PM'd me submissions, sorry for the box being full. I guess I only get 3 PMs allowed at a time since I am a new guy... So, if your message got bounced back, sorry!

Again, I am not really in a huge hurry, but if the right ones shows up, I'll jump on it.

Thanks!

Website's:
    clawgraphics.in Xtremeexperts.com indialol.com
    @ monkey bird .. wait for my entry

here's my entry bro.......

this is a smaller one.........i have made that in much more bigger size..........
    and it even looks awesome in this smaller size.........

hope you like it.........

KWWH members, please review.......[KWWHlove]

.: gibbletgfx.com :.

Website's:
    Vineservers.Com
    Vouch for gibblet.

Thanks again for the entries, guys...

My wife has informed me what has been drawn so far are actually (bare with me...) Bird-Monkeys... She likened it to a "Clownfish" It is certainly a fish. Now, think of "Fishclown" and you think of a clown.

She has suggested a bird's body with monkey features. Not a monkey's body with bird features..

Am I going losing my mind here? I think what has been submitted so far has been great. But what do YOU guys think? LOL

(I am REALLY sorry to who has submitted already. This may be completely unfounded, but I want to make sure I get this right from the get go. Again, sorry for being difficult...)

Thanks!

Website's:
    graphicswave.us
    Bro dont you ask too much for 30 $ ? go and get it on 99design they wont even make you a text logo only for 30$, 100$ + works for logos.
    Sorry but i must sayd that

Hey, i said i want sure if i was asking to much. I totally get it as far as an unfounded request goes. I was merely asking what you guys thought of the monkeybird vs. birdmonkey thing.. I didn't ask anyone to redraw anything.
    Believe me I'm grateful you guys take the time to do this!

Website's:
    JacquiiDesigns.com JPiCForum.info
    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyBird View Post
    Am I going losing my mind here? I think what has been submitted so far has been great. But what do YOU guys think? ...
    Pardon me for being quite blunt. But if your "wife" says he wants a custom made charicature logo - she should probably take the $30 budget to fund her tampons. Obviously no offense meant, as tampons are completely on sale for cheap. Perhaps she would consider upping her budget, instead of thinking her "graphic designer" a complete tampon

Thanks.

J.
    ▌ ▌ Call For Submissions. Come share your poetry & writing at JPiC Forum.
    ▌ ▌ JPiC Forum For Writers | Celebrating Diversity With The Typed Word

Wow. That was offensive, unprofessional and highly uncalled for.

I'm asking for opinions rationally. Not sure what slagging my wife's thoughts have to do with any of this.

Please show me where i have stepped out of line here, guys. (without being offensive and crude, if you will.)

---------- Post added at 01:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by AllSolo View Post
    Bro dont you ask too much for 30 $ ? go and get it on 99design they wont even make you a text logo only for 30$, 100$ + works for logos.
    Sorry but i must sayd that
    I think I've got this figured out now.

A majority of these images are modified existing images, yes? I've got no issue spending more money to get the proper thing that i need. I just searched the existing threads on the site to see price point for logos, and bumped it.

Basically, i didn't differentiate modifying existing graphics versus creating new, original content from scratch.

My apologies, all!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information