Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61113 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    wrzc.eu watchfreemoviez.eu

Default Custom Menu

I need some help sorting out this menu. Because with the theme I'm using they're using the Categories as the Main Menus, and in the WordPress Theme > Menu there's no option to change that.

I'll have to make a custom menu and edit the header to use that specific custom menu. But the thing is I'm not too good at that, so I'll be need some help sorting that out. To add the specific Pages/Menu(s) I want.

If you could think(seriously) Reply here.

<div id="main_menu">
    <a class="tip" title="Home Page :: Jump back to the Index!" href="<?php echo get_option('home'); ?>"><span class="home"></span></a>
    <ul class="categories"><?php wp_list_categories('title_li=&exclude=1'); ?></ul>
    </div>
    Myth? Reviewed by Myth? on . Custom Menu I need some help sorting out this menu. Because with the theme I'm using they're using the Categories as the Main Menus, and in the WordPress Theme > Menu there's no option to change that. I'll have to make a custom menu and edit the header to use that specific custom menu. But the thing is I'm not too good at that, so I'll be need some help sorting that out. To add the specific Pages/Menu(s) I want. If you could think(seriously) Reply here. <div id="main_menu"> <a class="tip" Rating: 5

Respect: SMLMATS, M-R-T, Elio, exel, SLiM, UltimA, Hx, Rick

MechoDDL - All Your Needs

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    linktrooper.com
    The theme that you are using might have a support forum. Most theme developers have their own forum. You can check in Appearance>Themes and click "Visit Theme Site".

Thread Information