Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6842 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    megahotfiles.com

Default Need php developer for simple script.

Hello,

This is what I would like..

A script which will list ALL files in a directory ABOVE the web directory. e.g. say the website is stored here /var/www/website but the files I want a list for are in /etc/file/needed/

Which is simple enough. But then I want to be able to DOWNLOAD the files in that directory when I click the link to it....

Also I want the links to the files to be full links to the location of the file so it can be downloaded via a download manager just by copy paste.

so it will be something like a table listing all files in that directory like this

http://www.website.com/the/file/need.../web/directory
    http://www.website.com/the/file/need...web/directory2
    http://www.website.com/the/file/need...web/directory3

Also I would like there to be another column next to the file saying its file size..

This shouldn't take an experience php coder very longer under an hour imo...offering $10-$20
    pisoj1 Reviewed by pisoj1 on . Need php developer for simple script. Hello, This is what I would like.. A script which will list ALL files in a directory ABOVE the web directory. e.g. say the website is stored here /var/www/website but the files I want a list for are in /etc/file/needed/ Which is simple enough. But then I want to be able to DOWNLOAD the files in that directory when I click the link to it.... Also I want the links to the files to be full links to the location of the file so it can be downloaded via a download manager just by copy Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    WarezRocker.info Share4U.org Imdb.WarezRocker.info DownTurko.org Host-Palace.com HeroTurko.pro
    i can do it,but its necessary to have files in /etc/ folder?
    as i know its a secure place and only files in home directory or html directory can be accessible by web.

Website's:
    megahotfiles.com
    It should be able to do it with ANY folder on my server. I don't want it in the web directory as the files cannot be moved there...I know it can be done as well.

Website's:
    WarezRocker.info Share4U.org Imdb.WarezRocker.info DownTurko.org Host-Palace.com HeroTurko.pro
    not got you,you want to list all files from your server? not only 1 folder? also you cant download files from secure place of your server from web,you can only access files which are in public area.

Website's:
    megahotfiles.com
    It is of 1 particular folder. I will set permissions so that the folder is accessible by apache so it shouldn't be an issue, it's just outside of the web root.

there are tons of scripts like this

https://www.google.com/search?client...utf-8&oe=utf-8

you need one which accept the path as a parameter. keep in mind you still won't be able to download the file if apache (or whatever server you are using) doesn't have the proper permissions to access it
    Stream videos from RS directly | Earn up to $3/1000 views | RapidPlayer.org

Website's:
    megahotfiles.com
    a lot of them wont work above web root regardless of perms

Website's:
    then i can do it,contact me in yahoo,or msn or skype.

Thread Information