I am highly interested on selling VPS servers and I was wanting some of your feedback on suggestions.

I am considering getting a Ukranian server and setting up VPS's on that, I'd be selling around 512mb RAM plans with around 40gb HDD space, 480GB Bandwidth at 1Gbit speed. I'd be selling these for around 22$, the processor would be a quad-core 2.5Ghz (Definitely no lower than 20$).

Would you be interested in purchasing a slot judging by it's location and other specifications?
Sp32 Reviewed by Sp32 on . Selling VPS Servers I am highly interested on selling VPS servers and I was wanting some of your feedback on suggestions. I am considering getting a Ukranian server and setting up VPS's on that, I'd be selling around 512mb RAM plans with around 40gb HDD space, 480GB Bandwidth at 1Gbit speed. I'd be selling these for around 22$, the processor would be a quad-core 2.5Ghz (Definitely no lower than 20$). Would you be interested in purchasing a slot judging by it's location and other specifications? Rating: 5