Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6941 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    ImageUpload.ca DownloadTorrent.ca CapitalBank.ca Back-links.ca

Default [Trade] Contextual Wiki Backlinks For Your Banner Space

Contextual Wiki Backlinks For Your Bannerspace / Textlinks

We would like to trade our Wiki backlinks for both banner space, and text links.
    Through this, we would like to promote some non-monetized websites,which are actually relatively helpful.

In exchange for our placements, we will provide you with high quality contextual PR0 - PR5 wiki backlinks.
    The amount of links that are provided will be relative to both the size and length of the placement.

Frequently Asked Questions

How long will it take for me to receive my wiki backlink report?
    Typically all orders will be completed within 6 - 8 hours.
    The estimated completion time for most orders will be displayed at the bottom of this thread.

What happens when my order is complete?
    You will be sent a PM containing a link to a list of the URLs where your backlink has been placed. It is suggested to insert this list into a mass ping tool.

What happens if my backlink goes offline or disappears?
    All of our backlinks follow the back-links.ca link gaurantee.
    If your backlink disappears we will replace it and provide an additional backlink for the inconviniences..

How many links can I receive?
    The amount of links placed on each contextually relevant page will reflect the quality of the page's authority.
    By default, we will place two backlinks per article containing targeted anchor texts immersed in high quality relevant content. You are welcome to request even more back links for each page!

How many links can I receive?
    The amount of links placed on each contextually relevant page will reflect the quality of the page's authority.
    By default, we will place two backlinks per article containing targeted anchor texts immersed in high quality relevant content. You are welcome to request even more back links for each page!

What will my backlink look like?
    Please view these examples, examining the content, anchor text and creation date available at the bottom of the page:
    Example Wiki Backlink One ( harvard.edu backlink )
    Example Wiki Backlink Two
    Example Wiki Backlink Three

A report containing all of the URLs will be sent in a PM.
    We will follow back-links.ca's link gaurantee - if your link goes down or is made no longer available; we will replace it!

Here is a page containing a few of the banners we are currently looking to distribute:
    The banners

Rate: (Expected to vary by site..)
    Week: 200 Wiki Backlinks
    Month: 1500 Wiki Backlinks
    Three Months: 6000 Wiki Backlinks

We will also provide a free $100 Google Adwords Coupon to those who offer us space for atleast a month.

Please don't hesitate to shoot me a PM, or mention any inquiries in a post while this thread is updated with more information.

Best,
    HostImage.ca Reviewed by HostImage.ca on . [Trade] Contextual Wiki Backlinks For Your Banner Space Contextual Wiki Backlinks For Your Bannerspace / Textlinks We would like to trade our Wiki backlinks for both banner space, and text links. Through this, we would like to promote some non-monetized websites,which are actually relatively helpful. In exchange for our placements, we will provide you with high quality contextual PR0 - PR5 wiki backlinks. The amount of links that are provided will be relative to both the size and length of the placement. Frequently Asked Questions Rating: 5

50% Off Coupon: KWWHhalfoff || Backlink Affiliate Program: http://earn.back-links.ca

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    XmasPresent4Me.com
    Great link exchange idea. Would you accept a link on 1 sites for back links for a different site?

Website's:
    ImageUpload.ca DownloadTorrent.ca CapitalBank.ca Back-links.ca
    Thanks WDF,
    The conditions are very flexible - and would accept such a case.

I will be updating the OP with some more indepth details shortly, and hopefully both parties can see mutual benefit through this opportunity.

Likely there were many opinions on how this could be improved, and I would be happy to hear.
    There should be an appropriate backlink checking tool made available in the near future by the gentlemen who made the sites I am looking to promote.

Best,

50% Off Coupon: KWWHhalfoff || Backlink Affiliate Program: http://earn.back-links.ca

Thread Information