Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6923 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Looking for Filemirror + Earning ???

Hey Guyz,

This Is My Website Team-TDK.Net and I mostly Do Provide Tv Shows and Movies But i Use Go4Up as a Mirror Website and I Was Looking For a Site Just Like It But It Pays For Downloads Or Visitors.

I just Found This One www.directmirror.com So Is It good or Not Bcoz I Didn't Find any Payment Proof .. Also What Else Is Out Their Bcoz Most Of Them Just Upload The Files With No Earnings

Regards
    Jimmy
    jimmy_it Reviewed by jimmy_it on . Looking for Filemirror + Earning ??? Hey Guyz, This Is My Website Team-TDK.Net and I mostly Do Provide Tv Shows and Movies But i Use Go4Up as a Mirror Website and I Was Looking For a Site Just Like It But It Pays For Downloads Or Visitors. I just Found This One www.directmirror.com So Is It good or Not Bcoz I Didn't Find any Payment Proof .. Also What Else Is Out Their Bcoz Most Of Them Just Upload The Files With No Earnings :) Regards Jimmy Rating: 5

Download Tv Shows [Mkv] Small Size ~ High Quality

2.   Sponsored Links

this is acutally a really good idea the owner of this site doesnt have to host any videos on his hosting the files get uploaded to the hosts and he gets paid via adds and also gives some and that attracts alot of uploaders

Yes It Is .. So Does Anyone Knows a Good Site ?

Download Tv Shows [Mkv] Small Size ~ High Quality

I was with directmirror for 4 months.I earned 18000 points till now and requested payment.At first there is problem with my paypal account.They contacted me via mail and solved the problem.They are very responsive.

Thread Information