Hey Guys
I wanted to ask you if any one had experience in developing XFS plugins as our site uses it and we wanted to ask you guys if you could develop these three plugins for us

1)Image Tag
(It includes the separation of Adult And Non Adult Images and adds on it ie if an adult image is selected then the users will get adult adds and when non adult images are selected users will get non adult adds)

2)Thumbnail Size
(This is a plug that would be useful to the uploaders ie they can choose the size they want the images to be shown in ie before uploading they choose a size
examples are
150x150
250x250
300x300
etc

3)Facebook Integration
(Facebook integration is simply facebook login ie if users dont want the hastle to create a new id and fill the form they can login via their facebook information and their account gets automatically created)

Please reply this thread or send me PM regarding how much will u charge for these three plugins
Thanks
msk19994 Reviewed by msk19994 on . A Coder For Making Image Host Plug Ins Hey Guys I wanted to ask you if any one had experience in developing XFS plugins as our site uses it and we wanted to ask you guys if you could develop these three plugins for us 1)Image Tag (It includes the separation of Adult And Non Adult Images and adds on it ie if an adult image is selected then the users will get adult adds and when non adult images are selected users will get non adult adds) 2)Thumbnail Size (This is a plug that would be useful to the uploaders ie they can Rating: 5