Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61090 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Probation

Default Scam Hosting comes back "HostMyWarez.com" Be CAREFUL!!

Hi, I want to warn all you guys before becoming the victims like me and my friends used to be!!

On year 2010, I've been tolerably using them for about a half year before they just closed their site (Main site hostmywarez.com & all their clients' site without telling the clients or even just a notice of closing or leaving or anything at all).

First of all, I think their serve may have some problem like always? How always it is? I can tell you honestly their uptime is less than 20% each day & week. Yeah I'm not joking at all. And their speed for each website I & my friends have with them is the slowest loading on earth. Please believe me I have been with them like I said 6 them with MANY PATIENT!!, and yes I was facing the 80% downtime and the 10% speed of website loading compare to any hostings I've been with since I've made a website.

And so what? All our data and websites are just gone (including their main site, clients' site, all our money that we paid in advanced, for me about 4 months, some of my friends paid6-12 months in advanced) since then, around 2010 (I forgot the months) until around May 14, 2012, they just come back and re-launch the site with the SAME domain name (hostmywarez.com).

So of course I lose everything including all my data, my sites, and of course my money that I can't open dispute via paypal.

Yeah it's also my own fault that at that time I didn't backup my data regularly, why?? because even their cpanel, it's 20% uptime & 10% of the default speed downloading the backup data to my own computer. So it's quite impossible to find the right time and waiting for the SLOWEST speed to get my data each time to be finished!!.

You may ask why I chose this host at that time, because It's an Offshare host & the price is one of the cheapest host as I found at that time.

However, like I said above, their uptime is 20%, speed is 10%, support 10% (on msn.. never online, on email.. more than a week to get replied, on the support on their site.. never replied) and they don't have that much knowledge about hosting and configuring, how I ask them to help me something like I have problem setup my forum like IPB, SMF, or even v-bulletin, because of some mis-configuration on their host, I wait for them for over 2 weeks, so they agree to re-configure their setting to make my Forum to work.

OH MY GOSH. They are one of the UNPROFESSIONAL web hosting around here, or I can say they are a SCAM, as they just closed their site and just gone without getting us back the data, database, or even our money that paid in advanced. They just gone since that time and comes back on around 14 May 2012

See they just did the last update on 14 May 2012

Yeah their thread was closed on around Mid-August 2011
    http://www.besthostingforums.com/8-s...erlands-82.htm

And now the just come back want to SCAM you guys again, Please be careful of Joining with them even they has one of the cheapest plan ($3)

They want to create New Selling thread!!! Oh Come on, SCAMMERS

And one last thing you may ask why I use a new username, because I really want to tell the truth and warn all you guys With a good will., but I don't want my "New site" with the Same "Domain name" as I used to be with them to be a trouble, so I use this new username.

If you guys don't believe you can join with them and see if all my describing above are all FAKE.

Good Luck!!
    beCarefulHMZ Reviewed by beCarefulHMZ on . Scam Hosting comes back "HostMyWarez.com" Be CAREFUL!! Hi, I want to warn all you guys before becoming the victims like me and my friends used to be!! On year 2010, I've been tolerably using them for about a half year before they just closed their site (Main site hostmywarez.com & all their clients' site without telling the clients or even just a notice of closing or leaving or anything at all). First of all, I think their serve may have some problem like always? How always it is? I can tell you honestly their uptime is less than 20% each Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

I r Super Cop
    We have not allowed them to conduct business over here again.

Thanks!
    Follow besthostingforums on FB

Looking for an Article Writer? Check out my services here.

Thread Information