Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61004 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Where should i host my website based on PC games ??

Guys, i have a website based on PC games. I have currently hosted it on freehosting.com but it is on premium hosting. Few days back, i checked the country where it was hosted and i was shocked to see that it is hosted in US. I am quite scared hosting it in such a country having such a strong law against piracy. My website has good alexa rank of about 300,000
    So i want to change it's server. Can you guys recommend me some good hosting server which is safe to host such warez site ??
    Also my website should be hosted in a country with weaker copyright laws.
    So what do you suggest guys, which is best hosting server to host my games website ??
    raveeshm2 Reviewed by raveeshm2 on . Where should i host my website based on PC games ?? Guys, i have a website based on PC games. I have currently hosted it on freehosting.com but it is on premium hosting. Few days back, i checked the country where it was hosted and i was shocked to see that it is hosted in US. I am quite scared hosting it in such a country having such a strong law against piracy. My website has good alexa rank of about 300,000 So i want to change it's server. Can you guys recommend me some good hosting server which is safe to host such warez site ?? Also Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

I would suggest hosting it in Sweden (where I live) or like Russia.
    I'm not sure about hosting company though.

Quote Originally Posted by toxicious View Post
    I would suggest hosting it in Sweden (where I live) or like Russia.
    I'm not sure about hosting company though.
    Yeah, i am also thinking of hosting it in Sweden but then do you know any good web hosting site which is hosting sites in sweden ??

sweden or romania or russia

sweden is dmca ignored

http://swedendedicated.com no shared hosting, only vps..they're popular and professional support.. highly recommended

or search in KWWH shared hosting section, you will find romania host easily, just ask the hosting provider, sure he will help you in moving your site safely

Note:
    back your data, because it's a warez site, USA hosting providers just close your account with one click, so move to safe host as soon as possible

Quote Originally Posted by torrfriend View Post
    sweden or romania or russia

sweden is dmca ignored
    Yeah, then please suggest me some good webhosting site which is hosting the sites of the users in Sweden.

I am also running my own game site and i rent a vps server from vpswebserver.com they are best in hyper-v vps hosting field their support and service level is very high even better then big vps providers.i would suggest you to give them a try .

Website's:
    Installtheworld.blogspot.com Redswitches.com
    I am also running my own game site and i rent a vps server from vpswebserver.com they are best in hyper-v vps hosting field their support and service level is very high even better then big vps providers.i would suggest you to give them a try .
    Really , You are hosting ur gmae site on windows vps that too in USA !

Quote Originally Posted by Allan View Post
    Really , You are hosting ur gmae site on windows vps that too in USA !
    Yes off course

Just go to a russian hosting company like erahost.ru or epiohost.net

For Romania, I suggest you have a look at chociz.com (vps section). Their servers are excellent and their support is fast, polite and knowledgeable

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information