Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61013 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    ψ(`∇?)ψ

Default About chatbox message

I think it's time to add/replace old CB message from:

to

Reason for this is, that asking questions in cb is kinda normal, and less serious rule breaker than advertising. So, if one needs to decide what to put there, it should be warning on rule that is more serious, than the other.

I think it hurts eyes of every chatter in cb, to see advertising link, rather than answering small questions, and helping someone.
    cvrle77 Reviewed by cvrle77 on . About chatbox message I think it's time to add/replace old CB message from: http://i.imgur.com/dcv27.png to http://i.imgur.com/Q9JgI.png Reason for this is, that asking questions in cb is kinda normal, and less serious rule breaker than advertising. So, if one needs to decide what to put there, it should be warning on rule that is more serious, than the other. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    ihide.info
    I think it should say "Trolling Happens Here. You have been Warned. Please don't cry to the mods."
    KWWH has turned gay. I will not return until Phamous is demoted.

not everyone is seller here , waste of time......................... [boring]

Well people ignore the questions rule they are just going to ignore the new one
    Signature too big, removed by staff.

Google Corp.
    Yeah that makes sense. +1 on that.

People are always asking questions in the cb, generally you get a quicker answer to small, minor questions.
    Life asked Death: "Why do people love me, but hate you?"
    Death responded: "Because you're a beautiful lie and I'm the painful truth."

ψ(`∇?)ψ
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow.prx View Post
    Well people ignore the questions rule they are just going to ignore the new one
    Well, I see nothing wrong, if answer can be given in one-two lines of text. If it's some long answer, no one will respond.
    On the other side, mods won't have to repeat same message over and over typing it in chatbox, it's there, right in your face. What will they do, it's up to them.
    I never saw anyone got banned from CB, because he asked some question.
    But I saw people being banned because of disrespecting either mods, forum, or whatever that is serious rule-breaker.
    So, warning people on serious offense would be better, than warning people on non-serious offense.

Website's:
    Nerdy-Tutorials.com Mp3viddown.com Filmlab.eu
    Tell you the truth. No one really cares.

Yeah it is a good idea to allow simple and quick questions etc, as long it's not taking anything away from the forum. Which I doubt it will.

Banned
    Website's:
    XmasPresent4Me.com
    I do not think any business should be conducted there and offenders should have a cb ban or permanent privilege revocation for repeat offenses.

I am still trying to figure out what "Tolling" is, yes I know it is a typo. lol

CB bans for everyone!

Website's:
    ihide.info
    Quote Originally Posted by WDF View Post
    I so not think any business should be conducted there and offenders should have a cb ban or permanent privilege revocation for repeat offenses.

I am still trying to figure out what "Tolling" is, yes I know it is a typo. lol

CB bans for everyone!
    [ffuu] trolling
    KWWH has turned gay. I will not return until Phamous is demoted.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information