Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62116 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default How to auto fit in mobile devices?

Hi,

My wordpress is using this theme and follows the desktop view when I use my android phone to visit. I want the website automatically fit into screen when visitors visit via mobile devices. I don't actually need a mobile theme, but I want my website to be viewed normally (without the need of scrolling) on mobile devices.

I need that my website pages is auto fit into the screen.
    Can someone please help me?
    Code: 
    http://www.weightlosshypnosispro.com
    Regards
    Divvy Reviewed by Divvy on . How to auto fit in mobile devices? Hi, My wordpress is using this theme and follows the desktop view when I use my android phone to visit. I want the website automatically fit into screen when visitors visit via mobile devices. I don't actually need a mobile theme, but I want my website to be viewed normally (without the need of scrolling) on mobile devices. I need that my website pages is auto fit into the screen. Can someone please help me? http://www.weightlosshypnosispro.com Regards Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Respected Member
    Website's:
    DL4Everything.com Soft2050.in
    There's no thing thats gonna auto change your current theme to a good looking mobile theme. Try to change the font sizes, reduce image size in a new stylesheet and use that stylesheet when someone is viewing from mobile.

Hello, thank you for your reply!

But are you sure? This is the only site that I found that doesn't works fine in a mobile device. If you have a smartphone, test url above and then test this one:
    Code: 
    http://www.weightlossmindpowerforlife.com
    See the differences...
    In first site, using my iphone, I cant even zoom out and zoom in. I have 100% sure that somethings is wrong, just don't understand where.

Thread Information