Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61154 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    myvideolinks OVH took their servers offline since 15-16h ago. So yeah I cant login either.

Website's:
    oohatoo.com
    same me, very said

Quote Originally Posted by myvideolinks View Post
    Cannot login to this RDP anymore
    anyone experiencing the same thing? or is it just me?
    me to...

I m open ticket.

Answer:

It seems OVH has taken our server offline due to breach in TOS. We are looking into this matter with OVH.

Admin is banned

Admin give us refund or give us new server.
    Livezilla is offline too. no reply on gmail

no update from admin.
    I hope we got RDP

5.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    MediafireMoviez.com
    I received this email 7 hours ago,

You might know about the recent issue we faced with OVH. OVH has declined to reactivate our server since they take their breach of TOS pretty seriously. We haven't been told the exact nature of this breach but we assume it something related to torrent or some illegal activities in our server. Hence, from now on, we will more actively and seriously enforce our terms of service. Any breach in our terms of service, be it high usage or high torrent or any activity that's against our terms of service, will lead to suspension of your account without any possibility of a refund.

Anyways, we have bought a new server from OVH. Almost all accounts have been setuped. You can visit your client area to get details about the new server IP. Unfortunately, all your data has been lost. We are very sorry about this inconvenience. We will give a leniency period of 2 extra days to your invoice due to this issue.

One more thing to note is that we will restrict the installation of programs request. We won't entertain each and every request for program installation. Only programs that can be globally used by all members and is almost a requirement by most members will be installed. In future, we will provide plans to purchase windows VPS with admin access, granting you freedom on what application you want installed, but not in an RDP/Shared environment.

We are still setting up the server as we are sending this mail. Many apps might not have yet been installed, but we will do it gradually. Currently, 2 of our staff members are on leave and this whole issue has laid a heavy burden on us. We are trying our best to cope with this issues. Live Support was disabled because of the heavy incoming queries from aggrieved members. We will and have update our users via the announcements in the Client Area.

If you have any issues with the server, please create a support ticket. We will handle those issues on priority basis.

Cheers
    RDPServ.in Team
    Does anyone got new server details, I am still seeing older server in my client area.

Please update.

Thanks

I did not see the new details anywhere, I know this is not a support thread, but give us something, news , details... something, I tried the support tickets but they did not reply me anything. I want my new details, because in the client area are still the old ones.

i also see old details in the client area. I wonder how long it will take them to start with the new server they mentioned.

Why did they buy servers again from OVH if they had previous issue with them already? hmmm.. just curious

same problem with me
    i got email but my cant get any account details.

Old details are not working.

so now one has the new details for the new server, thats just great. but hey we got 2 days bonus witch we used up today and yesturday by not using the Rdps we payed for.

Too bad, I only got to use it for 9 days

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread Information