my forum have a section where there was more then a million threads and post were posted. today all of sudden i saw on home page there was showing 0 post 0 thread in that forum only.Rest category were working as fine.while in forum statistics that forum post count was not showing.

when i opened that forum i was seeing all thread was there . Then i have started maintenance, doing update counter , rebuild stat. etc. now i saw that forum is not available either in homepage or in admin control panel < forum manager.

i have tried to start same name category and it got started. i donno wats wrong happening..please some one help me ..there is more then a million post and that thread was most traffick generating for me..

Since my database size is still intact i assume that all the threads are still there.

Help plz
anandimhere Reviewed by anandimhere on . there is more then 1 million thread in a forum but showing 0 thread 0 post my forum have a section where there was more then a million threads and post were posted. today all of sudden i saw on home page there was showing 0 post 0 thread in that forum only.Rest category were working as fine.while in forum statistics that forum post count was not showing. when i opened that forum i was seeing all thread was there . Then i have started maintenance, doing update counter , rebuild stat. etc. now i saw that forum is not available either in homepage or in admin control Rating: 5