Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6759 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Take a look at this http://www.youtube.com/results?searc....0.MBNeT4QmyB4

Which Jade is the real?

Website's:
    StreamBit.net BBQKittens.com
    Quote Originally Posted by suhel View Post
    I kind of agree with sonic, we need proof to believe something. Their are way to many fake videos on youtube now a days.
    there all girls seeking attention on the interweb.. shit id do it too if i was hot girl if i could profit from it lol..
    Quote Originally Posted by WDF View Post
    It isn't about believing in this particular video but there are those that do this kind of stuff for real and the lack of understanding of it all.

There was a underlying message here that everyone is overlooking.

People like the girl depicted/portrayed in this video hurt or kill themselves everyday needlessly but they can't help themselves.

Are you all Blind but still able to see.

If you were sick and no one cared for you and you died I would hope someone would feel badly for that. But wouldn't you hope more that someone would help you before you go hurt or died.

That does not make sense to you, if not you must be cold and dead inside.
    ^^^^^^This is a generalization and not intended at anyone person here!^^^^^^

And spell check says I should be using the "Z" there in generalisation.lol

Quote Originally Posted by WDF View Post
    I wonder how many ppl here are giving you negative rep for your comments in this thread S?nic.

Maybe they can go through your threads and remove their likes on your posts too.

You are a real class act.
    You are a real cutie pie :*
    Removed by Staff

Hmmm. I don't think you guys are grasping what this thread has become. Although in Jades case the video appeared to be untruthful, it sheds light on a very problematic issue in today's society, where bullying actually affects a majority of people. Yes the video in itself was untrue, but the facts and issues in it are not.

If some of you even took the time to read my earlier post you would find that the video i linked was actually true, and i think it is far more compelling than Jades so called story.

This is KWWH, so feel free to share your opinions, Just remember that the real discussion here isn't whether jades video is true or not, i think that has been established. It should be your thoughts or opinions relating to circumstances in the video and the impact of bullying.

I think future posts should be kept serious and respectful of people's feelings in this matter and this thread should stay on topic instead of being
    flooded with pointless memes like "umad".

That's just my opinion.

4.   Sponsored Links

So sad about this ,

If no one wants to be friends with you , that doesn't mean you are inferior but you are superior and they are not to the level of being your friends.

Always positive thinking keeps you fresh and active .
    Search your friends instead your friends search you . Join with some one you like .

Life is a war , in which you need to struggle alone! .

So what i want to say finally is :
    Struggle till end but never give up mates .

Whether it's true or not but still, hurting someone's feelings can be a crime in terms of emotions.

VOTE FOR FREEDOM, VOTE FOR GARY JOHNSON 2012!!

Quote Originally Posted by Th3KiNG View Post
    Obviously it isn't jade because Jade's dead.

Watch the full thing and if you see, it explains at the end she killed herself.

How could she kill herself then make a video about it and upload to youtube?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information