Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61018 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Banned
    WTF

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjlaFwU62Ws[/ame]

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    XmasPresent4Me.com
    Quote Originally Posted by ilyacine View Post
    She killed herself ?!! because of what ? because she felt she is not happy in the real life and when she took it to the Internet world she didn't get the kind of consolation she was hoping...............
    What's wrong with teenagers these days ?!

The human mind coupled with a mental illness like Depression can have a strong influence on a persons actions. Add to this Bullying both IRL and online before long the illness gets the better of most people, after all they are human and have feelings. Unfortunately some people can not control their impulses, she states so in the video, no matter how hard they try. People dismiss this as adolescent drama, attention seeking, etc when it is in fact a illness that requires some form of treatment or the result can be what happened in her case.

BTW: This is not isolated to teens but it is more publicized when a teen commits suicide. Adults do this sort of thing also.

Stop trying to reason why she did it because none of us really knew her, we just know of her, so her real reasoning for taking her life will never be fully clear. We can not help her any longer, but we should be asking how can we help prevent the next Jade/Joe from ending their life.

@All

If you have friends that begin to talk about taking their life or hurting themselves be a good friend and encourage them to get help. If they do not take your advice and seek help tell someone your concerns that can help before they do hurt themselves. Life is very precious, unfortunately many of us forget that until death happens in our own homes or to our families. It is sad when anyone close to you passes away, more so when it was preventable!

Website's:
    allgames2k.com games2k.me Moviesondownload.com
    We always care then when the person is dead or no More
    Adspots on Allgames2k.Com - 6000 U/V. PM ME!

I'm not too clear on the events that surrounded that video, but i'm pretty sure that she made that as a school project because she was being bullied and i don't think she actually committed suicide or at least that is what i heard( i am unsure of the legitimacy of this claim). I think it was a rumor as after the attention rise from the video she dropped off the face of the internet.

Wdf, you are wise and completely right. I think it is sad that kids at that age need to even contemplate something like taking their lives. I blame modern society and media which has only isolated people and influenced society to adapt to abnormal social norms such as stereotyping, judging by false idols and appearance instead of ones character. "Let's all trample people to see Justin Bieber on stage, but let's not help that person who desperately needs our help."

On another note, this girl actually did decide to leave this earth and it really saddens me, as she was beautiful in more ways than one. Check out the Vid below.

don't believe everything you read/see online....

i call bs

BUT...if i am wrong...that's very unfortunate.

Quote Originally Posted by WDF View Post
    The human mind coupled with a mental illness like Depression can have a strong influence on a persons actions. Add to this Bullying both IRL and online before long the illness gets the better of most people, after all they are human and have feelings. Unfortunately some people can not control their impulses, she states so in the video, no matter how hard they try. People dismiss this as adolescent drama, attention seeking, etc when it is in fact a illness that requires some form of treatment or the result can be what happened in her case.

BTW: This is not isolate to teens but it is more publicized when a teen commits suicide. Adults do this sort of thing also.

Stop trying to reason why she did it because none of us really knew her, we just know of her, so her real reasoning for taking her life will never be fully clear. We can not help her any longer, but we should be asking how can we help prevent the next Jade/Joe from ending their life.
    Yes, we do not know her, we only heard about her in this video, but still it is very strange case we are witnessing here...There are tons of videos out there proving that she's alive, she is a young girl she has seen nothing yet of how difficult life really is, you can never make everyone in the world likes you, never ! it is just impossible, in the other hand it is very normal to find people who don't like you, this is just normal, you may even found some idiots hating you for no reason at all.. but with the brain washing of the media and its drama, teens are making a big deal of it, i bet every teenager (even the grown up BTW) watched her video will consider making videos like her if he/she faces some social difficulties.. Even here in KWWH you can find some people believes she was just trying to go viral, and that's not totally wrong actually, especially when it comes the suicide part (Fake or not ???).

I was a moderator in a forum years ago, it was very popular (like the 300th in alexa) and we had great members, one day we had shocking news from one of our member's brother saying that his brother died in car accident, we were all of us shocked since we were about to add him to the forum's staff, so we made a sticky thread to receive condolences, and then it hit me... i started to collect some clues and concluded that he was faking his own death and it was him who announced his death not his brother, no one of my colleagues believed me until after 4 mouths he returned to the forum very happy of what he saw (the sticky thread, hundreds of RIP comments, phone calls...) and just said that his little brother has a mental illness that's why he was lying to us and telling us that his brother died...
    Now that wasn't a good thing to do no ? and that wasn't very far from the Jade's story neither !

Banned
    Website's:
    XmasPresent4Me.com
    PM me the name of this forum, I was a member of a forum that had the same situation, maybe the same 1?

Sorry for the off topic post!

Website's:
    ihide.info
    i loled.

seriously. she thinks she has it rough. ohh boo hoo i was bullied from 7th grade to 9th grade.

try meeting a person whos been bullied from grade 1 to grade 12 .. and if you still have problems. go smoke some weed.
    KWWH has turned gay. I will not return until Phamous is demoted.

Banned
    Website's:
    rko.com
    i fuckin seriously blame rebecca black for this its retarded that how low can some pplz go just go fuckin viral over the internet and how some fuckin dumb fucks fell for it

Website's:
    StreamBit.net BBQKittens.com
    Quote Originally Posted by WDF View Post
    Really??!! If I buy those for you will you follow her lead completely?

Added: When you face difficulties in life I hope you are met with the same compassion you have demonstrated here S?nic, your life must be terrible to think that way. Whether you are joking or not you should retract your statement and apologize for making it publicly.
    LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Edit:

This vid is beyond fake, and you faggots jumping on the "OHH SHE KILLED HERSELF WAHWAWAH SHE WAS AN AMAZING PERSON ID SUCK HER DICK FOR 52 DAYS STRAIGHT" train. Idk when the last you've been in an american highschool, but attractive girls (such as Jade) don't have it this bad at all. Most "bullying" you'll ever see between them (hot girls) is drama guys / calling eachother sluts. This vid is beyond fake, and killing yourself is such a selfish act in itself. Think of the sorrow you've caused family / friends ? When I here about people killing themselves I literally feel barely any sadness for them. It was there decision. And js if someone is ruining your life enough to bring you to the point of suicide, go shot them, then shot yourself, save the world the headache of dealing with this asshole.

/rant
    Removed by Staff

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information