Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61545 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    To admins of exoshare.com
    please keep your topic updated because it was closed by KWWH admins when your site was offline and you didnot tell us any thing about that in your topic
    and this topic is the only way to get support from admins of exoshare.com
    I asked mod WDF to re-open your topic again
    so please keep your topic updated
    Regards

this is from chat
    read from bottom to top
    as it was from archive

Sorry it was down due to network error. I think it's okay now. We are fixing the broken mirrors.
    Hint: please use your own account for small allocated filehosts space: like bzlink.us is allowing only 5GB of space; anyone can use it in 2 minutes..

can you check your speeds of upload, now are very slow, i always get 10-20 MB/s

and now it:

please try fix it

thanks

Some filehosts failed to upload and still using bandwidth, i think it is fixed now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter_2010 View Post
    can you check your speeds of upload, now are very slow, i always get 10-20 MB/s

and now it:

please try fix it

thanks

Hello, Depositfiles fixed with implemeting new system. Please test it and report any bug.

Probation
    hello,
    very good multiuploader congratulations !!!

i have a question..
    in my account i have checked the hosters with logins, but when i go to upload and for example i have 4 hosters in my account
    when i try to upload i don't want to send to one of them and i click his name to "off" and i am starting to upload but in the download link the host i click off is there...any suggestion ??

and with deposit i am having problems...i saw in early posts something about cookies...could you explain ??

thanks and keep up the good work !!

Hello, you know that we support FileUploader software , that's why we should use saved hosters on every upload

About Depositfiles; we don't use cookies anymore.You can find more info on /account.php?do=adddf
    Quote Originally Posted by sillys View Post
    hello,
    very good multiuploader congratulations !!!

i have a question..
    in my account i have checked the hosters with logins, but when i go to upload and for example i have 4 hosters in my account
    when i try to upload i don't want to send to one of them and i click his name to "off" and i am starting to upload but in the download link the host i click off is there...any suggestion ??

and with deposit i am having problems...i saw in early posts something about cookies...could you explain ??

thanks and keep up the good work !!

Banned
    Website's:
    MediaFireFILMY.com MediaMovies.Net
    good site
    I want to know
    whether is is possible to upload a file in mediafire through Exoshare.com in guest mode or not?

Yes you can. Except that we don't guarantee how long the file will be online because any of our accounts can be banned anytime for copyright infrigment. You can use your own to upload if you are uploading legal content.
    Quote Originally Posted by soum111 View Post
    good site
    I want to know
    whether is is possible to upload a file in mediafire through Exoshare.com in guest mode or not?

Website's:
    Wrestle-Media.com
    Remote upload is not working

I always receive the "Download error / File size error" error

My files are FTP links using ftp://usernameassword@ftpsite.com/filename and all files are 800MB and under

Website's:
    waresec.com
    will you consider to replace/remove histats script? coz i think it make landing page loads heavy i guess
    Hi

Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread Information