Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6990 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Probation

Default Need some info about UXDesigning

Hi,

I am new to Web Development. I have heard a lot about UX Designing. I am a science grad and Web Developer/ designer (fresher). I want to be an UX Designer. I need some info about where to get any course or any other education/ training about this.

Thanks.
    UXD Reviewed by UXD on . Need some info about UXDesigning Hi, I am new to Web Development. I have heard a lot about UX Designing. I am a science grad and Web Developer/ designer (fresher). I want to be an UX Designer. I need some info about where to get any course or any other education/ training about this. Thanks. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

If you are interested in user experience designing then you could take a course in it..?

I worked in Canon printers user experience division. Ours was more into the UX of the display. Tbh, it's hard to find UX jobs - pretty rare imo. Unless of course you are confident enough to find a job then you can major in UX.

Super busy. I have to forward this email to 20 people in 5 minutes or else a ghost will visit me tonight and my room is a mess

Probation
    Exactly. I understand the job is rare but its also in demand and I have interest in it. I think you can throw some light on the expertise required for this work. I am from India. So I want to know what courses I need to persue for this work?

If any certification required from Microsoft? Or if an Engineering degree is required with any other additional courses.

Thanks.

I don't think any certification is required from Microsoft.

I studied in a design faculty, I guess that's just what you need. I am not from India so I couldn't be able to recommend you which degree/diploma to take but definitely you wouldn't need an Engineering degree.

Here there is an actual degree and diploma called User Experience Design (Yup, U).

Super busy. I have to forward this email to 20 people in 5 minutes or else a ghost will visit me tonight and my room is a mess

Thread Information