Hi friends,

I have a VPS for my one site now. Today i ty to check awstats of this site from kloxo and in countries area i checked that it is showing Unknown, commercial, network instead of countries like this:

Can someone tell me why its showing those net, com instead of countries name.....Or is there anyway to show countries instead of those...

It was showing countries when i was on shared hosting then why its showing those net and com there?

---------- Post added 19th May 2012 at 09:01 AM ---------- Previous post was 18th May 2012 at 10:32 PM ----------

Someone reply please why its not showing countries name there?
saini Reviewed by saini on . Awstats not showing countries name Hi friends, I have a VPS for my one site now. Today i ty to check awstats of this site from kloxo and in countries area i checked that it is showing Unknown, commercial, network instead of countries like this: http://i46.tinypic.com/28v7sy.png Can someone tell me why its showing those net, com instead of countries name.....Or is there anyway to show countries instead of those... It was showing countries when i was on shared hosting then why its showing those net and com there? Rating: 5