Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62457 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Website's:
    maxneeds.info

Unhappy AUDIO ANALOG BACK PANEL BROKEN ? [HELP]

Hi guys. I am a bit nervous,because i think that my audio analog back panel got broken.
    I used to connect with hdmi my pc with the TV. Also connecting my stereo speakers with the back panel (green hole).Everything was ok for months.
    I had modification over the registry and few days after that i decided to watch a movie.. Then agh no audio coming from the speakers. I installed fresh windows 7 (was xp before) and tried with the inbuild drivers from win7 and with the realtek ones. No success... I noticed that when i reboot the pc and win7 logo appears i hear "connection sound like buzzing" like it always had been,but when i go to realtek hd audio manage and click test sound for the speakers there is no sound at all,although the sound bar fills green.

Is it broken ? I opened the pc. I don't have sound card. I see small quadratic metal box soldiered directly to the motherboard.

Thanks
    Porsche_maniak Reviewed by Porsche_maniak on . AUDIO ANALOG BACK PANEL BROKEN ? [HELP] Hi guys. I am a bit nervous,because i think that my audio analog back panel got broken. I used to connect with hdmi my pc with the TV. Also connecting my stereo speakers with the back panel (green hole).Everything was ok for months. I had modification over the registry and few days after that i decided to watch a movie.. Then agh no audio coming from the speakers. I installed fresh windows 7 (was xp before) and tried with the inbuild drivers from win7 and with the realtek ones. No success... Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    allgames2k.com games2k.me Moviesondownload.com
    unCaps Problem? Reported
    Adspots on Allgames2k.Com - 6000 U/V. PM ME!

Website's:
    maxneeds.info
    @Shahrukh
    When i put in the audio jacks it detects them (if you ask that).

ψ(`∇?)ψ
    1. test your cables on some other device
    2. plug headphones for test purposes
    3. try front panel
    4. try if mic is working

if windows detects when cable is plugged on, your output device is dead, ex. speakers.

Website's:
    maxneeds.info
    @cvrle77
    No i've tested with speakers and headphones. They are not dead,because i tested them on another pc.
    Btw i don't have front panel

ψ(`∇?)ψ
    ok, so, you get in windows bar a message when you plug a connector to backpanel?
    if the sound bar fills green, like you said, then everything is ok.It's your speakers. Who knows what, maybe cable is defective, when you put it elsewhere cable works because its in different position. Try moving a bit cable where jack is.

Website's:
    maxneeds.info
    The realtek manager asks me what i've plugged in so i choose then do audio test

ψ(`∇?)ψ
    maybe you didn't plugged jack deep enough, I really can't say from here, but if you see green bar filling when there's sound, it's only output device in trouble, your speakers. as I said, try moving your jack.

Also, check if your default output source is SPEAKERS, and not HDMI or SPDIF

Check you have the correct default device selected for playback?

oops cvrle77 just posted the same

Website's:
    maxneeds.info
    Look at this one.. The playback says that there is speakers connected and producing sound but the bottom right small speaker tools says no sound (no green bar).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information