Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61072 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Review: fullofstickers.wordpress.com

Hey guys! So this is my new project. Basically it's a blog where I post reviews of stickers that people can stick on my wall. The sticker can contain anything: people, gadget, product, company, website, etc. There is a fixed sum for a sticker and 30% of that sum goes to a fund raiser for children suffering from oncological deseases.

Every opinion and comment is welcome

Full Of Stickers
    stungun Reviewed by stungun on . Review: fullofstickers.wordpress.com Hey guys! So this is my new project. Basically it's a blog where I post reviews of stickers that people can stick on my wall. The sticker can contain anything: people, gadget, product, company, website, etc. There is a fixed sum for a sticker and 30% of that sum goes to a fund raiser for children suffering from oncological deseases. Every opinion and comment is welcome :) Full Of Stickers Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

cool idea....i'd recommend you change your logo to be more memorable...maybe make it look more like an actual sticker.

Thanks for the advice! That actually makes very good sense I'll do that.

Website's:
    iFunMaza.com
    -Change the logo please
    -use a new favicon
    -make background color a little bit light [its hurting eyes]
    -probably change the position of Twitter and FB fallow links to the top right.
    -place you logo where twitter and FB fallow up tattoos are poasted

Thank you

FB - http://www.facebook.com/IfunMaza
    Twitter - twitter.com/#!/iFunMaza

I'm grateful for the advices, and thank you I'll work on it.

Interesting idea, although i might have seen something similar around the web. A little suggestion - if you're going to take photos of the wall, work on the lighting and get a good camera. Cheers!

I presume you're thinking of the milliondollarhomepage It's where I got the inspiration, yes, but although these projects may seem similar, they're also quite different. You can read more about this in the FAQ section at the fourth question Indeed, a better quality camera and better lighting is a requirement. I'm constantly thinking of how I could improve these factors. Thank's for your comment and suggestion!

Thread Information