Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61127 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Manchester City Wins Premier League Title!

Manchester City celebrate their first championship in 44 years after a dramatic 3-2 win against QPR on the final day of the Premier League season.

Sergio Aguero's injury-time strike saw City come from behind to secure the win it needed to clinch the title, barely minutes after Edin Dzeko drew the team level against the relegation-threatened Londoners.

"Football is incredible," a breathless City manager Roberto Mancini said as fans invaded the Etihad Stadium pitch.

"It's fantastic for the club and the supporters after 44 years. It's been a crazy season and a crazy last minute."

The stunning victory was enough to see off the challenge of defending champions Manchester United, which had been seconds away from celebrating a 20th league crown after a 1-0 victory at Sunderland.

The top two were level on points going into the final round, and City used its better goal difference to clinch its first title since 1968.

Code: 
    http://news.sky.com/home/uk-news/article/16227119
    what a game! it's been so long since i watch football drama like this
    masterbator Reviewed by masterbator on . Manchester City Wins Premier League Title! what a game! it's been so long since i watch football drama like this http://www.besthostingforums.com/images/icons/icon14.gif Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Yes .. 91' 2:2 ; 94' 3:2 .. that was ..
    Gratz

OMFG! Some crazy stuff! I was checking every 30 seconds on my phone.

Note: I am a mad everton fan, on my way home from the everton match, we beat newcastle 3-1, stopped them from getting champions league, and we finished above liverpool!

Quote Originally Posted by MrOSX View Post
    Note: I am a mad everton fan, on my way home from the everton match, we beat newcastle 3-1, stopped them from getting champions league, and we finished above liverpool!
    congrats for toppling liverpool, i have great respect for everton, such tight-budgeted team but still manage to upset some bigger clubs

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    Watched the whole lot live. One match on the TV and the other match on an iPad beside me. What a finish. City deserved to beat QPR but they didn't need to leave it to a finish like that. Amazing TV.
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

Website's:
    cb-gfx.com
    Watched it on HD LiveStream

Awesome Game!

CONGO!

My KWWH Graphics Thread!
    Respected - Hawk, Capone, Mindy, Humour, Sp32, Sushant, xTreme, Joomlaz, Pankaj, rko

It's not always United. As a Chelsea fan, glad to see United not winning anything this season.

Banned
    Congrats Man City! all the best!

Website's:
    tv-release.net

In last 4 minutes they recorded 2 goals

Congrats, I really liked / supported them, but I'm sure they cheat to win (especially because QPR 'd be stay on EPL even they lost )

MONEY == CHAMPION

Website's:
    Constant.com
    I'm not the biggest football fan, but I was watching this game and the Man U game with a few friends and the atmosphere was insane. when Man City scored the second goal in stoppage time the place ERUPTED.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information