Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62155 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Probation

Default Would no. of downloads be counted if it's on a shared premium account?

Hi everyone! I am new as an uploader. So pls forgive me if this is a silly question.
    I am wondering how filehostings would count the no. of downloads if every user are actually using the same premium account e.g. like account being cracked that can be easily found online.
    Would they count downloads per IP in such case?
    What if they notice that the downloads are actually coming from a shared account? Would those downloads still be counted? Thank you!!!

---------- Post added 14th May 2012 at 02:05 PM ---------- Previous post was 13th May 2012 at 03:13 PM ----------

Please help!
    Thank you.
    qlp19 Reviewed by qlp19 on . Would no. of downloads be counted if it's on a shared premium account? Hi everyone! I am new as an uploader. So pls forgive me if this is a silly question. I am wondering how filehostings would count the no. of downloads if every user are actually using the same premium account e.g. like account being cracked that can be easily found online. Would they count downloads per IP in such case? What if they notice that the downloads are actually coming from a shared account? Would those downloads still be counted? Thank you!!! ---------- Post added 14th May 2012 Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

more likely your premium will get banned

Website's:
    AnimeTiTanZ.NeT
    1st > they will count as 1 ddl for the 24 hours
    2nd > if it opened from more than x ips they will ban it
    P.s I think x=3

Thread Information