Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6669 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Ufile Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Ufile here.

http://ufile.eu/
    jolybird Reviewed by jolybird on . Ufile Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Ufile here. http://ufile.eu/assets/images/logo.png http://ufile.eu/ Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    I'm Steve from ufile.eu I just noticed this thread so I thought I'd post incase anybody has any doubts.

In case of any questions feel free to email me at jail or PM me here.

We had a discussion at our end and we would also be posting out official support thread in the official support section on Monday!

only paypal payments??????????

Banned
    For paying out uploaders yes. But for payments bigger than $200 we offer wires too. No fees.

You can contact me via emails for details anytime if you would like to switch to wires.

Quote Originally Posted by ufile.eu View Post
    I'm Steve from ufile.eu I just noticed this thread so I thought I'd post incase anybody has any doubts.

In case of any questions feel free to email me at admin-at-ufile.eu or PM me here.

We had a discussion at our end and we would also be posting out official support thread in the official support section on Monday!

hello
    add the ftp upload?
    where are your servers?
    and erased the gains for files that are deleted by the DMCA?

Banned
    We would be adding FTP shortly. We do have an uploader tool. I'll send you a PM with the link to downloading that.

We send notifications to users when there files are being deleted so they can take appropriate action.

We would be posting thread with full details Monday!

We dont delete the credits/earnings when we delete files.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by zshikaz View Post
    only paypal payments??????????
    Add AlertPay, or Webmoney. What is download speed for free user?

Banned
    We would work on adding more payment methods along with wires and paypal.

We currently offer 100kbps for non registered, 200kbps for registered and unlimited for premium.

We offer free 48 premiums to everybody signing up with facebook so the downloads you would be getting would be high.

Website's:
    TeamUploads.com GamerW.net
    Kindly add alertpay or moenybookers...........

Banned
    As mentioned before we would be adding those options soon. In the meantime for bigger uploaders we offer wire transfers for payments above $200 with no extra fee's..

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information