Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61936 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Too busy :|
    Website's:
    L337Fx.com BeastieBay.net

Default A Charity Website ?

I've been thinking of this idea from many months.

How about opening a simple website where there will be information regarding charity.

For example, if you are feeling generous today and you wish to donate some money online, then you'd probably Google as in which website accepts donations and which are really legit.

I tried the same and when I Google'd I came across many junk websites. The only good ones(by good I mean, legit) I came across were Red Cross, UNICEF and few others. And when I went to their website it took me few minutes to find their donations page. So it was a bit tedious process/

So what basically I'm upto is, to open a simple website which will just link directly to the donations page of many international charity websites (only the verified ones), so that the donator/visitor may donate with ease. Also there will be news about the latest donation/charity campaigns and which part of the world is in need of more charity or something along that line.

Or if you have any better idea then please PM me or reply here. Also, if you are willing to help in any matter (doesn't have to be only money) then you are free to do so.

This is what I thought many months ago, but didn't have the motivation to do so.
    BlaZe Reviewed by BlaZe on . A Charity Website ? I've been thinking of this idea from many months. How about opening a simple website where there will be information regarding charity. For example, if you are feeling generous today and you wish to donate some money online, then you'd probably Google as in which website accepts donations and which are really legit. I tried the same and when I Google'd I came across many junk websites. The only good ones(by good I mean, legit) I came across were Red Cross, UNICEF and few others. And Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Awesome idea.
    I'm the boss.

i had the same idea some months ago when the earthquake ans tsunami hit japan

Website's:
    Bump anyone willing to help ?

---------- Post added at 09:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 PM ----------

These are few domain names suggested by people here

HelpDonate.co
    GiveHelp.co
    DonateAid.co
    FindACharity.co
    Donate2Charity.co
    GetMeCharity.com

If you find any more then please do reply

Website's:
    MechoDDL.com Leaserver.com
    It's a really nice idea. Really kind of you that you thought of it and taking efforts to start it. Will help you in this
    || Leaserver : Virtual Server Solutions
    || Leaserver.com - Virtual servers | Netherlands
    || 99.9% server uptime guaranteed
    || www.leaserver.com | email : sales@leaserver.com

Banned
    Website's:
    XmasPresent4Me.com
    What kind of help do you want?

Hosting space? Setting up a delivery platform? Content Research?

It is difficult to get involved if you don't have a plan.

I am willing to donate some time and resources to a "not for profit" site.

PM me if you are interested.

good idea

you must post the pictures of africa and their status and donate link ==>> because lot of guys till doesn't aware of africa and it's drought condition

Website's:
    Nice idea torrfriend, will do that

@WDF, I'll PM you when the site is set up

make a site similar to opsharecraft.com, they are capable of reaching $1M in like 3months. also if you dedicate alot of work to such charity site, you can earn a lot from it too. i tihnk even more than from all your wares sites combined.

opsharecraft, probably is earning itself like $1k/week, maybe more.

Website's:
    @offtopic, Its a nice idea, but I don't wanna handle any transactions. Just the transactions will be done on the individual cause website.
    ===========

The website is live: http://helpdonate.co

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information