Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6823 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Respected Member
    Don't listen to most members on KWWH when first starting out. You'll end up on a fast track to shutting down. They leech and leech until you have nothing to give then move on to the next one.

2.   Sponsored Links

Thank.

And you think promote my website on KWWH with a sticky is suffisant?

Banned
    Website's:
    XmasPresent4Me.com
    @Ermitor

You come here and announce your site opening. KWWH has enough search engine exposure to get you started, People will come here just to read about new file hosts. I would be cautious on wanting to grow very fast for that type of site.

Let your users do the rest of the promoting by posting links from your site on other sites.

Thank you, but it is file hosts who just post there website here?

The core thing u need to care is acting professional in design, language and dealings. Fed up of the noob hosts here who dunno how to write a simple sentence in English without 1000 mistakes (

Banned
    Website's:
    XmasPresent4Me.com
    Yes, reread my post please, I believe I made that point.

I think you are making a enormous mistake though, I will make just a few simple points to tell you why:

- You are asking for advice rather then doing research and reading

- You are asking for stats that will be broad and varied base on a number of other parameters you have not set.

- You are concerned with the raw numbers rather then how you will accommodate and retain the users

You need to formulate a complete plan then worry about how you will advertise.

If you have read here long enough and understood what Jessie said then read my post it would tell you it goes like this.

1- You come here and announce your site opening.

2- People will come here just to read about new file hosts.

3- They will try you out if it is attractive.

4a- You will not be able to keep the promises you made to get your users because of (insert whatever reason most file hosts fail).

4b- By some miracle or something similar you are successful.

5a- You become hated and abused because you failed.

5b- You become very popular and get shut down by the FBI or your payment processor screw you over.

I am pretty sure that sums it up.

Quote Originally Posted by JoomlaZ View Post
    The core thing u need to care is acting professional in design, language and dealings. Fed up of the noob hosts here who dunno how to write a simple sentence in English without 1000 mistakes (
    I'm not english, so sorry.

Advertising on KWWH as a new file host start-up is probably the worst thing you can do if you want your "company" to survive.
    This is the staff, you have been banned

Quote:
    Originally Posted by snowmanrene
    Advertising on KWWH as a new file host start-up is probably the worst thing you can do if you want your "company" to survive.

And why? Because when I search on google file hosters who are on KWWH, I find only the KWWH thread.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by snowmanrene

And why? Because when I search on google file hosters who are on KWWH, I find only the KWWH thread.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information