Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61044 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default MMS Sex Scandals

Like to know if mms scandals exisit in your country.
    I do know mms scandals exist in south asian countries but what about in your country?

Do you keep you girlfriends/exgirlfriends nude photos on your phone? If you do have your girls photo on your phone do you think its safe?

If you split with your girl will you spread her photos on net so everyone can see her nude pic?
    lig}{tning Reviewed by lig}{tning on . MMS Sex Scandals Like to know if mms scandals exisit in your country. I do know mms scandals exist in south asian countries but what about in your country? Do you keep you girlfriends/exgirlfriends nude photos on your phone? If you do have your girls photo on your phone do you think its safe? If you split with your girl will you spread her photos on net so everyone can see her nude pic? Rating: 5
    Woman asks: If I sleep with 3 men, everyone calls me a slut.But when a man sleeps with 8 girls, everyone calls him a real man.How come?
    Wiseman replies: 'It's very simple. When one lock can be opened by 3 different keys, it's a bad lock. But when one key can open 8 different locks, we call it a master key'

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    iFunMaza.com
    y do u think things like iCloud, Skydrive and Google Drive exist's

FB - http://www.facebook.com/IfunMaza
    Twitter - twitter.com/#!/iFunMaza

imma have you read the whole thread?
    Woman asks: If I sleep with 3 men, everyone calls me a slut.But when a man sleeps with 8 girls, everyone calls him a real man.How come?
    Wiseman replies: 'It's very simple. When one lock can be opened by 3 different keys, it's a bad lock. But when one key can open 8 different locks, we call it a master key'

Website's:
    iFunMaza.com
    its immu

"If you split with your girl will you upload the photos on net?"

all those drives i have mentioned get images/songs/blaw-blaw stuff when we do sync from pc == UPLOADING

so yeah uploading is done but not sure if they are shared

FB - http://www.facebook.com/IfunMaza
    Twitter - twitter.com/#!/iFunMaza

immu what i was asking is will you spread does photos of your girlfriend on net so everyone can see her nude pic?

Here its the opposite, girls used to share my pictures and I got blackmailed. True Story.
    Screwed

Any pics I had off my ex's I deleted when we split, I'm not mean enough no matter how we end to post their pics on the internet. Friends/Family could find them then they be ridiculed and they me get the blame and a shit storm would commence lol.

Website's:
    google.com
    Quote Originally Posted by foxman View Post
    Here its the opposite, girls used to share my pictures and I got blackmailed. True Story.
    ha ha ha ! Same here !

Beware of girls !

This is fcukin crazy story... and i got my pic from one of my friends phone....

Those bitches discuss about penis size , licking and blah blah blah...

even what and how exactly we do
    My Avatar is 100% Me.

bitches aint shit but hoes n trickzz

Banned
    lol, nobody gains nothing by doing that so a mature guy won't.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information