Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6718 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Default Okpay debitcard linked to paypal ??

I know Okpay offer debit mastercard to their member.

My question :

Can i linked Okpay debit mastercard to my paypal account and make payment with that debit card? (I can't send fund with my visa debitcard because paypal rejected my card).
    Any have experience about linked okpay debit mastercard to paypal ?
    Thanks.
    sequelae Reviewed by sequelae on . Okpay debitcard linked to paypal ?? I know Okpay offer debit mastercard to their member. My question : Can i linked Okpay debit mastercard to my paypal account and make payment with that debit card? (I can't send fund with my visa debitcard because paypal rejected my card). Any have experience about linked okpay debit mastercard to paypal ? Thanks. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

i don't know about okpay card, but i was able to use payoneer mastercard on paypal
    just make sure your card has at least $5 for paypal verification

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by masterbator View Post
    i don't about okpay card, but i was able to use payoneer mastercard on paypal
    just make sure your card has at least $5 for paypal verification
    yes i know that...but i'm easy to Top Up Okpay balance.

Payment Providers
    Website's:
    payoneer.com
    Once approved for a Payoneer card, you can also apply for our US Payment Service, which allows you to receive US transfers from PayPal directly to your card. If you don't have a Payoneer card, you can apply for one by selecting Payoneer as the payment method for your account with any of our partners.

If you aren't currently being paid by any of our partners but would like to apply for the card to receive payments using our US Payment Service, please PM me and I'll be happy to provide further details.
    Nissim A.
    Payoneer Community Manager
    Ask me about becoming a Payoneer partner

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nissim-Payoneer View Post
    Once approved for a Payoneer card, you can also apply for our US Payment Service, which allows you to receive US transfers from PayPal directly to your card. If you don't have a Payoneer card, you can apply for one by selecting Payoneer as the payment method for your account with any of our partners.

If you aren't currently being paid by any of our partners but would like to apply for the card to receive payments using our US Payment Service, please PM me and I'll be happy to provide further details.
    Thanks.
    But for me is easy to Top up balance Okpay than payoneer....
    payoneer card need load first from partner before i can use it.

Payment Providers
    Website's:
    payoneer.com
    To get paid via the US Payment Service, you do not not need any partner loads. That is only for the private load service.

You can actually apply for a Payoneer card directly, not through a partner, to be used for payments via our US Payment Service. http://www.payoneer-affiliates.com/
    Nissim A.

Probation
    I got the message "That card number is already registered with PayPal. Please enter a different number.", when I wanted to link an okpay card with paypal
    This is not very good news for okpay customers

Banned

I'm not US resident...
    I'm use debit card only for purcase, most of online store only receive paypal as payment option. I want linked my debit card but paypal rejected my card.

To get paid via the US Payment Service, you do not not need any partner loads. That is only for the private load service.

You can actually apply for a Payoneer card directly, not through a partner, to be used for payments via our US Payment Service. http://www.payoneer-affiliates.com/
    can i load to payoneer card but I'm not US resident ??

---------- Post added at 11:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by robingood View Post
    I got the message "That card number is already registered with PayPal. Please enter a different number.", when I wanted to link an okpay card with paypal
    This is not very good news for okpay customers
    Are u sure ???
    maybe ur card already linked to another paypal account.

Payment Providers
    Website's:
    payoneer.com
    @sequelae: PayPal does allow adding a debit card to your account, and the Payoneer card is a prepaid debit MasterCard card. You can add it, just make sure the card is pre-loaded with funds so that the verification charge goes though.

Our US Payment Service is available to all Payoneer cardholders, no matter where you are in the world. It allows you to receive US tranasfers (ACH/Direct Deposit) from select corporations (PayPal, Amazon, Skrill, Apple), directly to the card.

Feel free to PM me for further details if you're interested.
    Nissim A.

Banned
    Our US Payment Service is available to all Payoneer cardholders, no matter where you are in the world. It allows you to receive US tranasfers (ACH/Direct Deposit) from select corporations (PayPal, Amazon, Skrill, Apple), directly to the card.
    I mean can i private load but not from US corporations ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information